As the end of the school year approaches, students everywhere are cramming for finals. Whether you’re in high school or college, you’ve likely got a lot on your plate right now as you prep for your exams while juggling everything else on your calendar. But if you’re a.) looking for a respite from all the craziness and b.) a fan of the hit film Frozen (and come on, who isn't?), you’re in luck: to help you survive finals, some insanely creative students at Point Loma Nazarene University recently concocted a parody of the song “Do You Want To Build a Snowman?” entitled “Do You Wanna Go to Starbucks?”
Check it out:
If that doesn’t turn your finals frown upside-down, we don’t know what will!
But if you do need more help getting through finals, check out some of our best tips and tricks:
- 22 Apps to Help You Get Through Finals . . . and Still Have Fun
- Tips for Overcoming Midterm and Finals Stress
- Four-Legged Counselors and Other Student Stress Relievers
- College Stress Solutions for Academic Anxiety
- A Cure for the Stressed Life of a College Student: An Infographic
- A Study Break from College Finals
Good luck from CollegeXpress!