A solid foundation in the liberal arts. A challenging mix of undergraduate programs, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees. Unlimited ways to get involved and explore your interests. That’s what it means to LIVEMaryville.
At Maryville University, you can gain the skills and knowledge to live your dreams. You’ll learn from professors who are experts in their field, and make connections that will help you pursue your personal and professional goals. You’ll also live large in the dynamic city of St. Louis—ranked by Careerbliss.com as the #1 city for recent college graduates. On campus or off, in class and beyond, Maryville can help you LIVESuccess.
• 50+ majors that blend academic theory and real-world experiences
• Experienced faculty who live to teach
• 11 sports and 18 intercollegiate teams
• Proud member of NCAA Division II
• More than $47 million awarded in financial aid annually
• Scholarships available from $500 to $33,000
• Vibrant arts, culture, pro sports, and entertainment
• Major employers such as Anheuser-Busch, A. G. Edwards, and Energizer
• More than 1,000 events on the campus calendar each year
• 70+ student organizations
The John E. Simon School of Business
Do you see yourself as a future leader, manager, executive, or entrepreneur?
Maryville’s John E. Simon School ofBusiness is known for innovative programs and partnerships that create real-world opportunities.
That includes the Rawlings Sport Business Management Program, offered exclusively at Maryville. This unique collaboration gives students unparalleled experiences in such areasas marketing research and product development, as well as networking, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
School of Business programs include:
• Accounting Systems and Forensics
• Business Administration
• Financial Services
• Information Systems
• International Business
• Internet Marketing
• Management and Leadership
• Sport Business Management
Learn more at www.maryville.edu/bu
650 Maryville University Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
314.529.9350 • 800.627.9855