Where excellence meets success
Distinctive programs give Collins College of Business students a competitive edge.
The Collins College of Business is ranked as a top 100 business school for both undergraduate (Bloomberg Businessweek) and graduate programs (U.S. News & World Report) for 2016 and offers unique opportunities for students:
• International Business and Language degree combines a major in International Business with proficiency in a foreign language.
• Energy Management degree accredited by the American Association for Professional Landmen (AAPL)
• Accelerated 3+3 Business and Law, 3+1.5 MBA, and 4+1 Accounting degree pro-grams allow students to earn both an undergraduate and graduate degree in a compressed time frame.
• Student Investment Fund simulates an investment management firm in which finance students manage more than $4.5 million in real money.
• Minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, NOVA Fellowship, and Studio Blue encourage creativity and development of entrepreneurial skills.
• Dedicated Business Career Center prepares business students for a successful job search and connects them with corporate and not-for-profit organizations.
Apply online at admission.utulsa.edu.
To learn more about the Collins College of Business, visitbusiness.utulsa.edu.
Contact TU to arrange a campus visit at utulsa.edu/visit, or call the Office of Admission at 918-631-2307 or 800-331-3050.
“Through a dynamic mix of degree programs and hands-on learning opportunities, we are committed to equipping students with the right combination of skills to meet the changing demands of today’s global marketplace. Our graduates not only fill critical roles in businesses around the world but also find success as entrepreneurs establishing new ventures and managing emerging enterprises.”
— Gale Sullenberger, Dean
TU Collins College of Business