Your lifelong successis our daily mission.
One of the most common regrets college graduates have is that they wish they took advantage of more opportunities during their time in school. We refuse to let that happen to you. From the moment you arrive at Chestnut Hill College, we will help you build strong connections with people who want you to succeed and explore opportunities you would never have thought you’d find. We will make sure you take advantage of every possible resource and experience so that when you look back at your time in college, you won’t have a single regret.
Chestnut Hill College, founded by the Sisters of Saint Joseph in 1924, is a private Catholic institution in Philadelphia dedicated to providing students with academic and personal growth through a holistic education, cross-cultural understanding, professional experience, and a strong tradition of faith. We form students who enter the world with more intuitive reasoning, broader global perspectives, greater commitment to the service of others, and a stronger spiritual dimension wherever they lead.
Built on faith and a hill—but mostly on each other
On our magnificent campus, you’ll find historic architecture met by modern buildings and beautiful additions, evidence of our progress. But as you walk through our majestic rolling grounds, you’ll realize that it’s the warm, familial culture of our community that makes our campus so great.
Small classes, big campus
Our campus extends far beyond our peak on Chestnut Hill, as we open our doors to 9,000 acres of scenic Fairmount Park, hundreds of quaint local shops, and a short ride into downtown Philadelphia.
COMBINED BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
• BS in Computer and Information Sciences (CIS) and MS in Instructional Technology
• BA in Human Services and MS in Administration of Human Services
• BA in Psychology and MS in Clinical and Counseling Psychology
• Pre-veterinary Medicine
• Intercultural Foundations
• International Studies
• Montessori Specialization
• Religious Studies
DUAL-DEGREE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMS
• Arcadia University:
- Physician Assistant Program
• Thomas Jefferson University:
- Bioscience Technologies
- Radiological Sciences
• Art Studio
- Sports Medicine Concentration*
• Business Administration and Management
- Sports Management Concentration*
• Computer and Information Sciences
• Computer and Information Technology
• Computer Systems Management
• Criminal Justice
• Digital Forensics
- Early Education (PreK–Grade 4 and SpecialEducation PreK–Grade 8)
- Elementary/Middle-Level Education (Grades 4–8)
- Secondary Education (Grades 7–12)*
• English Literature
• English Literature and Communications
• Environmental Sciences
• Forensic Biology
• Forensic Chemistry
• Global Affairs
• Human Services
• International Business, Language, and Culture
• Mathematical and Computer Sciences
• Molecular Biology
• Music Education
• Music Performance
• Political Science
* Must be completed with another specified content major. Please refer to the academic catalog on our website.