Colorado State University welcomed a record number of transfer students this year.
In fact, 26% of our incoming fall class transferred to CSU from other institutions. Whether you are transferring from a two-year college, a four-year university, or returning to school after time away, our dedicated Transfer Student Center staff are able to help you plan a smooth transition.
You are considered a transfer applicant if you have attended a regionally accredited college or university after high school graduation, no matter how many college credits you have earned.
Your first resource to find out how your credits will transfer to CSU is Transferology (transferology.com), a free self-service website. If your previous colleges or courses are not yet in Transferology, you can request an unofficial transfer evaluation by contacting the CSU Transfer Student Center.
You will receive an official transfer evaluation after you have been admitted. CSU awards credit for college-level academic courses in which you’ve earned grades of “C-” or better from regionally accredited institutions. For more details about how your credits will transfer, visit registrar.colostate.edu/transfer-credit.
Colorado State doesn’t cut corners when it comes to student support. You’ll have access to transfer resources throughout your transition to CSU—and after you graduate too.
• $4,000–$12,000 scholarships for eligible members of Phi Theta Kappa
• Undergraduate advising
• Adult Learner and Veteran Services
• Transfer Ram Orientation
• Transfer Residential Community
• Explore Fort Collins Transfer Network
• Tau Sigma National Honor Society
• Career Center for students and alumni
Online degree completion
CSU Online offers eight bachelor’s degrees that allow you to complete your degree from wherever you are. Previous college credit must be transferred in to be admitted to one of these programs. Details are available at online.colostate.edu.
Visit CSU and Fort Collins
Fort Collins is just an hour’s drive from Denver and easy to reach from almost anywhere. Topics covered during our transfer visit events include transferring credits, student support, and on- and off-campus housing. Plan your visit online at admissions.colostate.edu/transfer-visits. Until you make it to campus, take a virtual tour at youvis.it/qreyax and see why our students love to call CSU home.
Programs of Study
Explore Colorado State’s complete listing of on-campus majors, minors, concentrations, dual-degree programs, pre-professional programs and honors opportunities at admissions.colostate.edu/academics.
• Agricultural Business
• Agricultural Education
• Animal Science
• Apparel & Merchandising
• Applied Computing Technology
• Art BA
• Art BFA
• Biomedical Engineering
• Biomedical Sciences
• Business Administration
• Chemical & Biological Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Communication Studies
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Construction Management
• Early Childhood Education
• Ecosystem Science & Sustainability
• Electrical Engineering
• Engineering Science
• Engineering Science & Interdisciplinary Liberal Arts
• Engineering Science & International Studies
• Environmental & Natural Resource Economics
• Environmental Engineering
• Environmental Health
• Environmental Horticulture
• Equine Science
• Ethnic Studies
• Family & Consumer Sciences
• Fermentation Science & Technology
• Fish, Wildlife & Conservation Biology
• Health & Exercise Science
• Hospitality Management
• Human Development & Family Studies
• Human Dimensions of Natural Resources
• Interior Design
• International Studies
• Journalism & Media Communication
• Landscape Architecture
• Languages, Literatures & Cultures
• Liberal Arts
• Mechanical Engineering
• Music BA
• Music BM
• Natural Resource Recreation & Tourism
• Natural Resources Management
• Natural Sciences
• Nutrition & Food Science
• Political Science
• Rangeland Ecology
• Social Work
• Soil & Crop Sciences
• Watershed Science