All Fired Up.
Since 1986, Lee’s enrollment has quadrupled to 5,104 students. U.S.News & World Report consistently ranks Lee as a “Top-Tier” school in the South, and Lee is listed in their 2015 “Up-and-Coming Schools” list. The Princeton Review ranks Lee as one of “America’s Best Colleges.” Open Doors has ranked Lee’s study abroad program as one of the top five in the nation.
• Lee University is a private comprehensive university located in Cleveland, Tennessee, 30 minutes north of Chattanooga in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
• There are 14 academic departments and six graduate areas of study within five colleges and schools. Lee offers 52 on-campus undergraduate majors and 112 programs of study.
• The new School of Nursing at Lee University will prepare you to become a Christian leader in health care in an increasingly diverse, global, complex, and changing world.
• Students may now apply to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) traditional program or R.N.-to-B.S.N. completion program.
• Lee University provides well-rounded, broad opportunities for students’ spiritual, intellectual, and social development.
• Lee’s Global Perspectives program has been ranked among the best in the country. All students are required to participate in one of over 30 cross-cultural trips.
• Lee has received a Presidential Award honoring our service learning program, in which all students complete 80 hours of service within the local community and around the world.
• More than 100 student clubs and organizations include spiritual life clubs, academic clubs, Greek clubs, social service clubs, instrumental and vocal ensembles, and diversity clubs.
• Lee University recently made the transition to NCAA Division II and the Gulf South Conference.
• Our 17 men’s and women’s varsity teams are consistently nationally ranked, with many players receiving national recognition.
• According to ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org, Lee University is the #1 Most Affordable Private Christian College in America.
• Lee University is continuously listed on rankings such as “America’s 100 Best College Buys” and U.S.News & World Report’s “Great Schools, Great Prices.”
• Eighty-five percent of Lee students receive financial aid through institutional and private scholarships as well as federal aid.
Lee’s enrollment has quadrupled to more than 5,104 from 49 states and 53 other countries.
161 full-time faculty members; most hold Ph.D.s (many from places like Harvard, Duke, and Emory).
The Flames compete in NCAA Division II in baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross-country, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, track, and volleyball.
More than 100 academic, Greek, spiritual, social, and service clubs and organizations are available.
More than 85% of our students qualify for some kind of financial aid from scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study opportunities.
Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in southeastern Tennessee, Cleveland boasts a manageable metro population of nearly 90,000 of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet.
Church of God in Cleveland, Tennessee
• Athletic Training
• Biblical and Theological Studies
• Biological Science
• Business Administration
• Children’s Ministry
• Christian Leadership
• Church Music
• Discipleship Ministry
• Early Childhood Education
• Health Science
• Health and Wellness Education
• Healthcare Administration
• Human Development
• Information Systems
• Intercultural Studies
• Middle Grades Education
• Ministry Leadership
• Music—Business Emphasis
• Music Education
• Music Performance
• Pastoral Ministry
• Physical Education
• Political Science
• Public Relations
• Special Education
• TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language)
• Youth Ministry
Also offering 19 graduate degrees