Join us at Cornell this summer for our acclaimed three- and six-week programs designed for motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
As a Summer Cornellian, you can . . .
• Experience the excitement of college life at a great Ivy League university
• Take fascinating college courses with Cornell’s world-renowned faculty
• Get a head start on college by earning three to six college credits
• Explore careers and majors from architecture to business to veterinary medicine
• Attend a college fair and receive one-on-one admission counseling
• Live, study, and play on one of the nation’s most beautiful college campuses
• Make friends with students from 44 countries and 39 states
• Enjoy “an unforgettable, life-changing summer!”
Choose from more than 20 programs and 60 courses in areas including:
• Architecture and Art
• Business and Leadership
• College Success
• Debate and Literature
• Design and Fashion
• Engineering and Computing
• Hotel Management
• Law and Government
• Medicine and Psychology
• Research and Science
• Social Change
• Veterinary Medicine
You can even design your own custom program or, if you can’t make it to campus, take a Cornell course online.
With personal advising, 24/7 access to health services, and a dedicated residential and academic staff, you’ll have the support you need to excel in and out of the classroom.
Programs are offered between late June and early August. Many fill quickly. Apply now!
Contact us to learn more
The first 25 students to contact us and mention this magazine will receive a free Cornell University Summer College string bag.
SUMMER COLLEGE BY THE NUMBERS
• 1,000+ students
• From 44 countries and 39 states
• Enrolled in more than 60 courses
• 28% international students
• Cornell University ranked #11 in the world by the Center for World University Rankings
• 43 Nobel laureates affiliated with Cornell as faculty members or alumni
“An amazing experience! I was able to find the balance between social time and academics, and I learned so much about myself and college life!”
— Mara Pugh
“Cornell Summer College is a dynamic program run by excellent staff and taught by the highest quality professors. It was a real confidence booster.”
— Karen Isberg, CUSC parent
“Cornell has been a blast, starting with amazing friends who are as dedicated as you are, all the way to professors . . . who are both inspiring and exciting. It’s not all about academics; the campus is an amazing place to spend a summer and to let go while still being able to learn more about what interests you.”
— Andrew Setiawan
“Wonderful people, gorgeous campus, a place where people study hard and play hard.”
— Peggy Ho