The Van Loan School at Endicott College provides doctoral, graduate, undergraduate, and corporate training programs that prepare motivated, career-focused students for professional success.
From certificates to doctoral degrees, the Van Loan School at Endicott College offers more than 80 programs in a range of areas, including:
• 5th-Year Master’s Programs in Education, Homeland Security Studies, Interior Architecture, Business Administration, and Nursing
• Administrative Leadership (M.Ed.)
• Applied Behavior Analysis (Ph.D., M.Ed.)
• Athletic Administration (M.Ed.)
• Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (M.Ed., certificate)
• Business Management (A.S,. B.S., M.B.A.)
• Criminal Justice (A.S.)
• Early Childhood Education (M.Ed.)
• Educational Leadership (Ed.D.)
• Elementary Education (M.Ed.)
• Higher Education (Ed.D.)
• Hospitality (A.S.)
• Homeland Security Studies (M.S.)
• Information Technology (M.S.)
• Integrative Learning (M.Ed.)
• Interior Architecture (M.A., M.F.A.)
• International Education (M.Ed.)
• Liberal Studies (B.A. and B.S.)
• Montessori Integrative Learning (M.Ed.)
• Nursing (M.S., R.N. to B.S., Ph.D.) (concentrations in Administration, Education, Family Nurse Practitioner, Global Health)
• Organizational Management (M.S.)
• Psychology (B.A.)
• Reading and Literacy (M.Ed.)
• Secondary Education (M.Ed.) (licensure and non-licensure)
• Special Needs (M.Ed.) (Moderate and Severe Disabilities)
The Van Loan School prides itself on a welcoming environment that supports every student with convenient and affordable high-quality education.
Programs are offered on the main campus, located on Massachusetts’s beautiful North Shore, as well as in Boston, Gloucester, online, at international partner schools, and at more than 40 offsite locations.
Exceptional faculty, rigorous curriculum
The Van Loan faculty are seasoned, active practitioners and recognized experts in the subjects they teach. As such, they design their programs and curricula based on the current skills and concepts desired by employers, providing students with a true competitive edge as they seek advancement in the workplace. Small class sizes allow students to receive personal attention while fostering lasting connections with fellow students and faculty.
In addition, internship opportunities provide crucial skills, experience, and personal connections that help students take their careers to the next level.
The Van Loan School provides the quality and benefits of a private university education but is a more affordable, accessible alternative.
Programs, curricula, and internships maximize potential for a high return on the investment of a degree.
Convenience and flexibility
Van Loan School programs are designed to meet the needs of busy working adults. An innovative, blended learning environment combines the convenience of online learning with the intimacy of face-to-face classroom instruction.
Diverse curricula and accelerated learning options mean programs can be tailored to the schedules of working parents, lifelong learners, military personnel, first-time students, and others.
High caliber, human touch
Staff in every area—from career counseling and tutoring to financial aid and administration—respond quickly to questions and concerns, allowing students to stay focused on their studies. The Endicott Van Loan School team gives every student, regardless of educational background or career objectives, the resources and encouragement they need to succeed.
Whether you are a mid-career professional, a returning student, or a military veteran, you need a rigorous program taught by leaders with real-world experience.
The Van Loan School at Endicott College offers:
Convenient campus locations, flexible class schedules, a welcoming and supportive environment, and blended learning options. Our value-driven education gives you all the tools you need to succeed in a fast-changing economy.
“I knew I was ready to change careers, but I had no idea how to do it. Every part of my Van Loan School experience—the classes, the professors, the projects—helped put me on the path. Now I have relationships and knowledge that will help me get where I want to be.”
— Recent M.B.A. graduate
For more information, visit vanloan.endicott.edu, e-mail email@example.com, or call 978-232-2199.
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Applied Behavior Analysis|
|Art and Fine Arts|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Evening MBA Programs|
|Reading & Literacy|