If you are looking to propel or even change your career, the graduate programs at Felician University can help you achieve your desired goals.
School of Arts and Sciences
• Master of Arts: Counseling Psychology
• Master of Arts: Religious Education/Graduate Certificates in Religious
• Master of Science: Computer Science
School of Business
• 5-Year BS/MBA Program
• Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
• Master of Science: Healthcare
• MBA: Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership
School of Education
• Graduate Certificate in School Nursing and Health Education
• Master of Arts in Education
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- English as a Second Language
Endorsement (new program)
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities
• Master of Arts in Education: School Nursing and/or Health Education
• Master of Arts in Educational
• Post-master’s Certificate Program for Supervisory Endorsement
• Teacher Education Certification
School of Nursing
• Doctor of Nursing Practice: Advanced Practice or Executive Leadership
• Master of Science in Nursing: Education
• Master of Science in Nursing: Executive Leadership
• Master of Science in Nursing: Family or Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
• Post-master’s Certificate: Adult-Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner
• Post-master’s Certificate: Executive Leadership
• Post-master’s Certificate: Nursing
Whether your program of interest is on campus, off site, or online, Felician will help move your career forward. You will sense a strong community and a commitment to each and every student that is deeply rooted in our Catholic Franciscan spirit, which embodies our love of learning, commitment to service, and respect for all creation. You will find an inclusive setting where you will be prepared to succeed and advance in an increasingly complex and diverse society.
Felician University is a private Catholic/Franciscan University with campuses in Rutherford and Lodi, New Jersey, offering a range of graduate programs in a variety of formats. Founded and sponsored by the Felician Sisters, the University has been successfully bringing students to their highest potential since 1942. Walk around our two campuses or speak with current students and you will experience a vibrant energy and excitement at Felician University. And—new as of September 2015—we added our state-of-the-art Education Commons, with high-tech classrooms, digital conference facilities, a new Nursing Resource Center, digital study areas, and barista coffee!
Looking to position yourself as a leader in your field?
We have a program for you! Our career-focused programs are designed to prepare you to meet and go beyond the needs of employers. Felician University’s graduate faculty members have real-world professional experience in their fields. With industry experience and advanced degrees, they will help you develop leadership qualities and push you in new directions. Not only do they bring the latest industry topics and trends into the classroom, but they also allow students to begin developing their own network while pursuing their education.
Many of our programs offer experiential learning such as field experiences, clinical experiences, student teaching, and capstone projects. Students gain practical skills and apply the knowledge they are gaining in classes to real-life situations. Our graduate students consistently share news of promotions and offers of new jobs, sometimes before the degree is even conferred!
• An MBA student received a promotion after completing only several classes and she believed it was because of new, implementable skills she was acquiring in the program.
• An MA in Education student was named a New Jersey Distinguished Student Teacher in 2015. (And in 2014 too!)
• MA in Counseling Psychology students gain valuable work experience while completing required clinical hours at local community health programs, thanks to a special grant.
We will support you
Felician University has always been student focused. We know our graduate students have busy lives with family and work responsibilities. Yet, you need not postpone your educational goals. Our programs are offered in ways that busy adults can manage and fit into their lives. Whether your program of choice is one offered on campus, online, or a mix of both, you will be able to continue to live your life as you earn your graduate degree.
Right from the start, when you decide to inquire about our programs, you will have the assistance of a personal admissions counselor. Your counselor will assist you throughout the application process right through acceptance. You will have full access to all of our student-focused departments, including the Library, Financial Aid, Career Center, Wellness Center, Counseling Center, and Campus Ministry. Graduate student housing is available.
As a Felician University graduate student, you will soon realize that the entire Felician community—faculty, staff, and fellow students—is a remarkably supportive one. We do everything we can to help you succeed!
Visiting campus and virtual open houses
The best way to experience our Felician University spirit is to visit us. Discover the many learning opportunities that are waiting for you—both in and outside the classroom. We can’t wait to show you!
Graduate Admissions hosts a variety of events to attend. The monthly, relaxed Monday Evening Information Sessions are a convenient and pleasant way to stop by the campus, chat with admissions staff, learn details about the programs, receive financial aid counseling, and even apply on the spot! Open Houses are events at which you can learn program details from our esteemed faculty, chat with financial aid personnel about financing your degree, and meet other prospective students. We also offer online information sessions for many programs. But beyond the Open Houses, our counselors are always happy to meet with you at a time convenient for you.
To arrange a visit or learn more, contact the admissions office.
Felician University is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Adult & Geriatric Nursing|
|BSN to MSN Programs|
|Business Doctorate & PhD|
|Counseling & Therapy|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Evening MBA Programs|
Register now for our scholarship giveaway
*may vary by program