Two New York locations—one outstanding academic and professional experience.
Lubin School of Business
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
• Accounting-CPA Preparation, M.B.A.
• Financial Management, M.B.A.
- Financial Management
- International Finance
- Investment Management
• Information Systems, M.B.A.
• International Business, M.B.A.
• Management, M.B.A.
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
• Marketing Management, M.B.A.
• Taxation, M.B.A.
Master of Science (M.S.)
• Accounting-CPA Preparation, M.S.
• Customer Intelligence and Analytics, M.S.
• Entrepreneurship, M.S.
• Financial Management, M.S.
• Financial Risk Management, M.S.
• Human Resources Management, M.S.
• Investment Management, M.S.
• Social Media and Mobile Marketing, M.S.
• Strategic Management, M.S.
• Taxation, M.S.
• Executive M.B.A. (E.M.B.A.)*
• Master in Finance for Professionals (M.F.P.)*
• Doctoral Program in Business (D.P.S.)*
Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
• The Actors Studio Drama School, M.F.A. Acting/Directing/Playwriting
• Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, M.S.
• Counseling, M.A.
• Environmental Policy, M.A.
• Environmental Science, M.S.
• Forensic Science, M.S.
• Management for Public Safety and Homeland Security Professionals, M.A.*
• Media and Communication Arts, M.A.
• Mental Health Counseling, M.S.
• Mental Health Counseling, Ph.D.
• Psychology, M.A.
• Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Healthcare Administration
- Not-for-Profit Management
• Publishing, M.S.‡§
• School Psychology, M.S.Ed.
• School Psychology Bilingual Specialization, M.S.Ed.
• School-Clinical Child Psychology, Psy.D.
Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
• Computer Science, M.S.
• Computer Science, Ph.D.
• Enterprise Analytics, M.S.‡
• Information Systems, M.S.*
• Internet Technology, M.S.‡
• Software Development and Engineering, M.S.
• Telecommunications Systems and Networks, M.S.
• Doctoral Study for Computing Professionals (D.P.S.)*
COLLEGE OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
• Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (A.B.S.N.)
• Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program*
• Doctor in Nurse Practitioner*
• Family Nurse Practitioner, M.S.*
• Physician Assistant Studies, M.S.
• Physician Assistant Studies Completion Program, M.S.‡
• Professional Nursing Leadership, M.S.*
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
• Adolescent, M.S.T.
• Adolescent and Adolescent Special Education, M.S.T.
• Childhood, M.S.T.
• Childhood and Childhood Special Education, M.S.T.
• Early Childhood Development, Learning, and Intervention, M.S.T.
• Educational Leadership—School District Business Leader, M.S.Ed.
• Educational Leadership—School District Business Leader, M.S.Ed./M.P.A.*
• Educational Technology Specialist, M.S.Ed.
• Educational Technology Studies, M.S.
• Literacy Specialist, M.S.Ed.
• Special Education, M.S.Ed.
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), M.S.T.
* Programs designed to be a hybrid of online and on-campus courses
‡ Program available online
§ Program offered at Midtown Center
Certificate Programs also available
No matter what your area of interest, Pace has the school and advanced degree for you. If you are considering a graduate degree or certificate program, you have already made the most important decision—to invest in yourself. A graduate degree from Pace University will give you the competitive advantage you need to advance your career. At Pace you will find a dynamic graduate school experience that is personally enriching and scholarly, as well as grounded in practice. Our faculty are leading practitioners, so the knowledge they bring to the class is first-hand, immediately applicable, and at the forefront of their field.
With graduate programs available in both Westchester and New York City on a full-time or part-time basis, as well as day and evening classes and fully online programs offered, Pace gives you the flexibility you need to take your career to the next level.
Pace “real world” advantage
• 90+ master’s, post-master’s certificate, and doctoral degree programs leveraging areas of job growth and our New York City location
• 94% of Pace advanced degree graduates employed within one year of graduation
• Exceptional faculty who are seasoned professionals in their fields, so what you learn will be applicable in your current or future career
• Ranked in the top 11% by PayScale.com for best return on investment
• Global perspective—attracting students from over 50 countries as well as international scholars, so you can create a global network while you study
• Access to a strong alumni network
• Academic and endowed scholarships and graduate assistantships to help fund your graduate education
• Among the 16% of schools nationwide selected as a Military Friendly School in 2015 by G.I. Jobs magazine
Pace’s New York advantage
We offer two campus locations: in the heart of New York City’s Financial District and in nearby Westchester County. Our New York City campus is your home base for living, studying, and working in the most dynamic city in the United States. The city is your campus, with cultural and professional activities, learning opportunities, and internships at places like the Federal Reserve, Microsoft, Lincoln Center, the New York Stock Exchange, and many more. Programs exclusive to this campus include the Actor’s Studio Drama School M.F.A., biochemistry and molecular biology, Doctor of Nursing Practice, forensic science, psychology, publishing, and physician assistant studies.
At our Westchester campus in Pleasantville (just 34 miles from Manhattan), you can enjoy two sides of New York: the quintessential college campus lifestyle and easy access to all the professional activities and entertainment the New York metropolitan area offers. You can intern at world-class companies in the city and closer to campus. Programs exclusive to this campus include counseling, environmental policy, environmental science, homeland security, and media and communication arts.
Career Services—a network that works for you
With one of the largest internship placement programs of any college in the New York metropolitan area, Pace’s Career Services works with 3,000+ employers worldwide each year and more than 120,000 alumni, many of whom hold executive-level positions at top firms. As a graduate student, you’ll receive a comprehensive array of services—all at no cost—including:
• One-on-one counseling with a Career Services advisor who will work with you to achieve your career goals
• Exclusive access to listservs, employer spotlights featuring companies with immediate openings, and our online career database with new job and internship opportunities updated daily
• Unique workshops and seminars on résumés, interviewing, networking, landing your next job, and more
• Multiple career and internship fairs with access to hundreds of Fortune 500 companies
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
Register now for our scholarship giveaway
*may vary by program