Located in the globally connected Dallas–Fort Worth area, UT Dallas offers graduate programs in science, technology, business, and the arts taught by renowned faculty and thought leaders.
Create Your Own Guide
Go to utdallas.edu/guide today to find out how you can create your own guide—and create your future at UT Dallas.
Take our virtual tour at utdallas.edu/virtualtour.
Programs of Study
Arts and Humanities
• Humanities—Aesthetic Studies
• Humanities—History of Ideas
• Humanities—Studies in Literature
• Latin American Studies
Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
• Arts and Technology
• Emerging Media and Communication
Behavioral and Brain Sciences
• Applied Cognition and Neuroscience
• Cognition and Neuroscience
• Communication Disorders
• Communication Sciences and Disorders
• Human Development and Early Childhood Disorders
• Psychological Sciences
Economic, Political, and Policy Sciences
• Applied Sociology
• Geospatial Information Sciences
• International Political Economy
• Justice Administration and Leadership
• Political Science
• Political Science—Constitutional Studies
• Political Science—Legislative Studies
• Public Affairs
• Public Policy
• Public Policy and Political Economy
Engineering and Computer Science
(Erik Jonsson School)
• Biomedical Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Materials Science and Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Software Engineering
• Systems Engineering and Management
• Telecommunications Engineering
• Interdisciplinary Studies
Management (Naveen Jindal School)
• Business Analytics
• Executive Master of Business Administration
• Energy Management
• Global Leadership Executive M.B.A.
• Healthcare Management
• Healthcare Management for Physicians Executive M.B.A.
• Information Technology and Management
• Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• International Management Studies
• Management and Administrative Studies
• Management Science
• Master of Business Administration
• Product Lifecycle and Supply Chain Management M.B.A.
• Project Management Executive M.B.A.
• Supply Chain Management
• Systems Engineering and Management
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
• Actuarial Science
• Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Mathematics Education
• Science Education
Our diverse student body and faculty—and prime location in the heart of Dallas—attract students from around the world who thrive on innovation.
Our founders believed in supporting a research-intensive institution, and our graduate and doctoral programs reflect this. Graduates from our nationally recognized programs go on to become leaders in their industries, and recently, one has been awarded the Nobel Prize.
UT Dallas at a glance
• The Times Higher Education survey ranked UT Dallas #1 in Texas, #3 in the nation and #16 in the world in their list of the top 100 institutions under 50 years of age.
• The University’s outstanding faculty includes a Nobel Prize winner and members of the National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Engineering.
• In 2015, UT Dallas alumnus, Dr. Aziz Sancar Ph.D. ’77 was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
• UT Dallas has one of the top 25 most ethnically diverse student populations in the country, according to U.S.News & World Report.
• U.S.News & World Report ranks the full-time M.B.A. program #14 in the United States among public universities.
• UT Dallas’ Arts and Technology program merges fine arts and computer sciences and is ranked one of the top 25 graduate schools to study video game design by The Princeton Review.
• U.S.News & World Report ranked UTD among the top 35 universities in the country with the lowest debt after graduation.
Character: More than 24,000 total enrollment; 63% undergraduate and 37% graduate
Programs: UT Dallas offers 57 master’s degree programs, 30 Ph.D. programs, and one professional doctorate program across eight schools.
Alumni: More than 87,000 alumni from around the world
Research: Nearly $100 million
Origin of students: The top states of origin are Texas, California, Illinois, Florida, Oklahoma, and New York. More than 5,800 international students representing nearly 100 countries call UT Dallas home.
Gender: 43% female and 57% male
Growth: In less than one decade (2007–2016), a total of approximately 3.5 million new or renovated square feet and more than $1 billion in development will have been added to campus.
Student success: UT Dallas graduates are globally recruited by prominent companies and have received prestigious research appointments. Eighteen of the top 21 Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the DFW Metroplex recruit UT Dallas graduates.
Graduate students participate in more than 1,500 internships each year, and 86% of the UT Dallas 2013–2014 graduating class reported employment or continuing education upon graduation.
Points of pride
U.S.News & World Report highly ranks many UT Dallas programs in its “2015 Best Graduate Schools” report:
• Audiology, #3
• Communication Disorders, #11
• Information Systems, #16
• Professional M.B.A., #29
• Criminology, #27
• Full-time M.B.A., #14 among public universities
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
Register now for our scholarship giveaway
*may vary by program