Apply Online

Voorhees Scholarship

Sponsored by: Carroll University

Applicant must have one of the following: minimum combined SAT Reasoning score of 970 (composite ACT score of 21) and rank in the top 10% of class; minimum combined SAT Reasoning score of 1090 (composite ACT score of 24) and rank in the top 20% of class; minimum combined SAT Reasoning score of 1200 (composite ACT score of 27) and rank in the top 30% of class; or combined SAT Reasoning score of 1320 (composite ACT score of 30) and rank in the top 40% of class.

FAQ

Application Deadline February 1
Scholarship, Grant, Fellowship or Contest Scholarship
Awarded every year? yes
Renewable? yes
Must be repaid? no
Required to attend a specific school? yes

Scholarships

Amount

Max $13,000
Average $13,000
Min $13,000

Contact Information

Admissions Office
Carroll University
100 N East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186 United States

Phone: (262) 524-7227
Fax: (262) 951-3037
http://www.carrollu.edu/

CollegeXpress Logo

$10,000

Are you our next winner?

Register now for our scholarship giveaway