Last Updated: Aug 7, 2017
So long summer, hello first semester…
Bags packed, class schedule set, roommate FB-stalked…you are so ready to get on campus! But are you really ready for college—do you know how to do your laundry the right way, take college-level exams, or create your own budget? It’s gonna be tough, but don’t worry: you will survive!
And to help you prepare for this crazy-fun road ahead and tackle your freshman year head on, we give you the CollegeXpress College Survival Guide Giveaway!
- A copy of The Infographic Guide to College by Adams Media—filled with fun visuals about everything you should know to survive college, from scholarships and majors to roommates and parties
- Plus some sweet CollegeXpress swag—a drawstring bag, sunglasses, pens, and more
How to enter
It’s easy! If you’re an incoming college freshman, all you have to do is:
- Tag your college on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram
- Tell us when you’re attending
- Include #SurvivingCollegeWithCX and @adamsmedia
This contest runs from Monday, August 7, to Friday, August 11.
This contest is open to all incoming college freshmen. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted via social media by Wednesday, August 16. So pay attention to your DMs!
You can enter this contest through Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. Each post is worth one entry, so enter up to three times and improve your chances of winning! And don’t forget to follow us for contest updates.