Diane Husic, Ph.D.

Diane Husic, Ph.D., is chair of the Department of Biological Sciences at Moravian College and president of the Council on Undergraduate Research. 


How can I get involved in student-faculty research as an undergrad?

Admission officers may be able to tell you about research opportunities that are available on a campus you are considering. Also, your campus may have an office of undergraduate research. If so, that may be the best place to look once you have matriculated as a student. read more

Can I study science at a liberal arts college?

Yes, nearly every liberal arts college will offer some majors in science disciplines and many offer interdisciplinary programs like biochemistry, neuroscience and/or environmental studies. Along with the science, you get a well-rounded exposure to other disciplines.read more

What kinds of science-related clubs and activities do colleges typically offer?

When looking for science-related clubs and activities at a college or university, you will find faculty members and academic departments sponsor most of the clubs. read more