AT A GLANCE
Founded in 1863, Bryant is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, accredited four-year university.
• Located in Smithfield, Rhode Island
• 3,499 students; 75 transfer students in 2018–2019
• 80% of students living on campus
• Average class size: 26 students
• 270 study abroad locations
• 99% of students employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
• Median starting salary for the Class of 2018: $60,000
• Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), and the Association of American Colleges & Universities; Bryant’s International Business program is a member of the Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education (CUIBE).
College of Business
• Data Science
• Financial Services
• Global Supply Chain Management
• Information Systems
• International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Innovation
- Team and Project Management
- Digital Marketing
College of Arts and Sciences
• Actuarial Mathematics
• Applied Mathematics and Statistics
• Environmental Science
• Global Studies
• Literary and Cultural Studies
• Politics and Law
Room and board: $15,705
Student fees: $897
Application Deadlines: Fall (September) semester: February 1; spring (January) semester: November 15; the application fee is $50.
Financial Aid: Transfer scholarships are based on academic criteria. Need-based financial aid is also available. The FAFSA deadline is February 15.
Contact Us: The Office of Admission is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–4:30 pm, and Saturdays, 9:00 am–2:30 pm. In the summer, the Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–4:00 pm, and Saturdays, 9:00 am–2:30 pm. Call 800-662-7001 or visit admission.bryant.edu for more information.
Transferring to Bryant
Every year, Bryant welcomes students with prior college experience to our community. We make the transfer process a smooth one by providing:
• A friendly and accessible admission staff specifically assigned to meet the needs of transfer students
• Special transfer information and orientation sessions
• Transfer enrollment options for fall and spring semesters
• A credit evaluation that will help you determine which classes will transfer (up to 62 credits from a two-year college, 92 credits from a four-year college) as well as a curriculum summary identifying the Bryant courses you’ll need to complete your degree
• A special one-credit college success course, Transfer Transitions, specifically designed for transfer students
For more than a century and a half, Bryant University has inspired excellence in an ever-changing world. We empower students to ask “why,” “what if,” and“why not”—to think that anythingis possible, that no idea is too big, and that unique paths often lead to the richest rewards.
A Bryant education integrates business with the liberal arts in a ground-breaking and engaging way. You’ll graduate with either a major in Business and a complementary minor inthe liberal arts or a liberal arts major and a Business minor. With more than 300 different major/minor combinations available, you’ll be able to create the path that’s right for you and prepare for a career you’ll love.
Our supportive student-centered culture embraces and encourages new ideas—and challenges you to achieve more than you ever thought possible. A world-class faculty of scholars and mentors will work with you one-on-one to reach your highest potential in class and beyond. You’ll learn from an industry expert in one class and gain valuable experience through a service learning project in the next.
Group projects, practica, social entrepreneurship, academic competitions, business simulations, and internships are just a few of the ways you’ll develop highly marketable skills that will set you apart in the real world. You’ll learn how to innovate and collaborate—to understand and solve real-world problems.
It’s an approach that prepares youfor personal fulfillment and professional success. Ninety-nine percent of the Class of 2018 were employed or in grad school within six months of graduation, with a median starting salary of $60,000.
Inspired to excel
Our stunning, safe campus in Smithfield, Rhode Island, is located just 15minutes from downtown Providence, an hour from Boston, and three hours from New York City. It’s the perfect place to do your best thinking and become your best you. Outstanding facilities and the latest technology will provide you with the tools you need to do incredible work.
Student life at Bryant is purposeful, engaging, and inspiring. A 24/7 learning environment, culture of mentorship, and wide variety of cocurricular experiences will help you discover your true passion and support your personal and professional growth. You’ll build meaningful connections and hone your leadership skills with more than 100 clubs and organizations. Our 22 Division I varsity sports teams inspire Bulldog pride and bring the community together throughout the school year.
Bryant is a community that encourages different perspectives and celebrates racial, cultural, gender-based, and religious diversity. To enhance your global perspective, we offer courses on campus and myriad study abroad opportunities, ranging from a traditional semester-long program to Bryant’s signature Sophomore International Experience. Our emphasis on global immersion ensures that you’ll be ready to work effectively anywhere in the world when you graduate.