Think about some of the stories you’ve heard, the ones that drew you in. Maybe you found these stories so appealing because you anticipated that anything could happen. After all, the most exciting part of a story is often what’s coming next. Now think about your own story. What’s next for you?
Inspiring academic success
Gannon creates a student-centered experience, one in which students from around the world can learn and grow. You’ll find support and personalized attention to help you transition from your home country to the United States right on Gannon’s campus. And once you’re settled, Gannon’s education will help you discover your future.
Our 4,291 students from nearly 60 countries take advantage of one or more of our 100 nationally ranked undergraduate and graduate programs, and we invite you to do the same. With a 13:1 student-faculty ratio, you will receive individualized attention to help you find success in the direction you choose.
Our staff at the Office of Global Support and Student Engagement warmly welcome you to the campus. They will provide:
• In-depth support adjusting to academic and student life at Gannon
• Ongoing assistance with immigration laws and regulations
• Transportation assistance upon arrival if needed
Additional services are available across campus to help you grow during your time at Gannon. These include:
• On-campus English Language and Global Training
• The Honors Program
• Academic support services within the Student Success Center
Gannon is recognized around the world for its excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service. Current rankings for the University include:
• 218th out of 399 national universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
• 75th out of 210 top colleges and universities that offer undergraduate degrees in Engineering (U.S. News & Word Report, 2019)
• Top 50% of schools in the nation (Wall Street Journal, 2019)
• Top 10% for Global Diversity in Pennsylvania (Institute for International Education, 2017)
• Top 20% for Global Diversity in the United States (Institute for International Education, 2017)
Location is everything
Gannon’s campus is central to many businesses, industries, and organizations. This urban campus in downtown Erie, Pennsylvania, is within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and Lake Erie beaches. Campus is also within a two-hour drive to Cleveland, Ohio; Buffalo, New York; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
On campus, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Our friendly environment is the perfect place to:
• Join any of our 140+ clubs and organizations, including Global Unity and Gannon University Diversity and Leadership Initiative.
• Participate in one of our 24 scholarship-granting varsity sports.
• Engage in rich cultural and service experiences in our local and global communities.
Tradition of faith
Gannon is a Catholic university and culturally diverse community where you will find acceptance, respect, understanding, and support. Whatever your faith tradition might be, we welcome you on our campus. Connect with Gannon at gannon.edu/global and begin the next chapter of your story today.