Gannon University is a nationally ranked university with nearly 100 years of excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service.
Here, faculty and staff prepare students to be global citizens through programs grounded in the liberal arts and sciences and professional specializations. Our highly accredited academic programming opportunities have equipped generations of alumni from around the world to live a life of impact—and you can do the same.
Believe in Your Possibilities
Gannon is a thriving and globally diverse university with nearly 20% of our student population coming from more than 70 countries and U.S. territories. Our 4,705 students take advantage of one or more of our 100-plus undergraduate, graduate and online programs in the areas of engineering, business, humanities, education, social sciences, health professions, and science.
Each of our programs feature valuable opportunities that prepare you to become a professional in your chosen field, including:
• 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio;
• Collaborative research;
• Internship opportunities;
• Faculty experts to help you learn, explore and achieve.
Longstanding Tradition of Success
Gannon University offers an education that is highly accredited by several national and international rankings that include:
• Nationally Ranked University (2022 Best Colleges, U.S. News and World Report)
• Top 14% Best Value Colleges in America (2022 Best Colleges, Niche)
• Top 5 Best Catholic Colleges in Pennsylvania (2022 Best Colleges, Niche)
• Nationally Ranked University (Wall Street Journal’s 2022 College Rankings)
What’s more, 98% of our students enter their profession or continue their education to earn a graduate degree after graduation from Gannon.
You’ll find support and personalized attention to help you transition from your home country to the United States right on Gannon’s campus. Our dedicated staff in the Office of Global Support and Student Engagement will provide in-depth support and personalized attention to help you:
• Adjust to Gannon’s academic and student life
• Receive ongoing assistant with immigration laws and regulations
• Get involved in workshops and advisement
You’ll also have access to multidimensional support for academic success and personal fulfillment. Additional services across campus that will help you grow during your time at Gannon include:
• On-campus English Language Training (CEA Accredited)
• Student Success Center
• Recreation and Wellness Center
• Honors Program
Our students benefit from a felt experience of global diversity that brings intercultural competencies and skills together to help you thrive in a global community. When you come to Gannon, you’ll meet students from around the world to form an experience that will last a lifetime.
Begin your journey with Gannon University and discover a life full of possibilities.
Find out more at gannon.edu/global