A vibrant campus life created by an increasingly diverse student body, market-relevant academics, innovative learning spaces, expert faculty, and many corporate partnerships translates to a highly skilled and well-connected you.
At Maryville you’ll find a place that will challenge you academically and socially, a place that will help to expand your world-view and consider a variety of perspectives, a place that will transform and inspire you to enter the next phase of your life prepared and confident. Offering a challenging mix of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, Maryville provides unlimited ways to get involved and explore your interests.
• 75+ majors that combine classroom and real-word experience
• 94% job placement rate within six months of graduation
• 22 intercollegiate teams
• Member of NCAA Division II
• More than $51 million awarded in financial aid annually
• 92% of full-time students receive aid.
• iPads for every incoming Maryville student
• Become a confident problem-solver in our diverse and digital world.
• Life Coaches for each freshman student
• Academic, personal, and professional support
• Ranked by CareerBliss.com as the #1 city for recent college graduates
• Vibrant arts, culture, pro sports, and entertainment
• More than 2,500 events on campus each year and 80+ student organizations
• More than 3,000 undergrads coming from 50 states and 55 countries
The John E. SimonSchool of Business
The increasing global economy directly translates to a worldwide need for strategic business leaders. Will you count yourself among them?
Maryville’s John E. Simon School of Business is designed to maximize your flexibility in the working world and lay the groundwork for whatever industry you choose. One of our most innovative business programs is the Rawlings Sport Business Management program, which can turn a student’s passion for sports into a career. Students receive a foundation of strong general business management with courses such as accounting, economics, finance, and communications paired with special knowledge and experience relating to the sports industry.
School of Business programs include:
• Accounting Systems and Forensics
• Business Administration
• Cyber Security
• Financial Services
• Information Systems
• International Business
• Management and Leadership
• Rawlings Sport Business Management
Learn more at maryville.edu/bu.