Transforming minds. Engaging culture.
• Kinesiology/Pre-occupational Therapy
• Kinesiology/Pre-physical Therapy
• MBA in Healthcare Administration
• Nursing (BSN or RN to BSN)
$15,500 average award amount
20:1 student-faculty ratio
1080 average SAT
21 average ACT
8,700+ student enrollment
57% female students
43% male students
• Biblical Studies
• Biology (Medical Science, Dental, Pharmacy, or Veterinary)
• Business Administration*
• Business & Professional Leadership*
• Children, Youth & Family Ministries
• Church Music
• Communication & Mass Media*
• Communication Sciences & Disorders
• Creative Writing (BFA)
• Criminal Justice*
• Digital Journalism
• Digital Media & Design*
• Early Childhood Education
• Elementary Education (K–6)
• English & Intercultural Studies
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
• Film Production
• Graphic Design
• Human Services*
• Intercultural Studies
• International Business
• Kinesiology (Exercise Science, Physical Education, Pre-occupational Therapy, or Pre-physical Therapy)
• Legal Studies
• Mathematics (Actuarial Science)
• Media Ministry
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Multidisciplinary Studies
• Music Business
• Music Education
• Music Performance (Instrumental, Piano, or Voice)
• Nursing (BSN or RN to BSN*)
• Organizational Leadership* (Entrepreneurial)
• Political Science
• Practical Ministries
• Public Relations
• Secondary Education (Biology, English, Mathematics, or Social Science)
• Social Work
• Social Work & Criminal Justice (Double Major)
• Sport Management (Business, Coaching, Kinesiology, or Physical Education)
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Visual Arts
• Worship Ministries
• Business Administration* (MBA; Executive, Global, Healthcare Administration, Missional Leadership, or Sport Management)
• Educational Leadership*
• Elementary Education*
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)*
• Exceptional Student Education/Educational Therapy*
• Family Ministry**
• Human Services*
• International Community Development*
• Literacy Education*
• Marriage & Family Counseling**
• Master of Divinity*
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Ministerial Leadership (Executive)**
• Professional Counseling**
• Social Work (MSW)**
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages*
• Theological Studies*
• Doctor of Education* (Curriculum & Instruction or Organizational Leadership)
• Doctor of Ministry**
• Doctorate in Strategic Leadership**
• PhD in Organizational Leadership**
* Available in the evening and/or online
** In-person cohort format with online course work
Choosing the right college isn’t just about getting an education. It’s about finding a place that gets you ready for a career and a lifetime of service to others.
Southeastern University gives you the foundation needed to succeed in life, not just at work. SEU has more than 80 degree programs to choose from, as well as a real community where you’ll build relationships that will last a lifetime.
Our campus is growing!
We recently opened our 125,000-sq. ft. Buena Vida live/learn facility that includes new residence halls, visual and performing arts spaces, a Bloomberg financial lab, and a food court. Construction is also underway for a brand-new welcome center.
Health care opportunities
With the rapid changes taking placein today’s health care landscape, the need for ethical, knowledgeable, and experienced medical professionals isstronger than ever. Here are just a fewways we prepare our students to work in this field.
Our new College of Natural and Health Sciences building includes a state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab, patient exam rooms, and laboratory classrooms for chemistry, biology, and general science.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
SEU’s bachelor’s programs in Nursing prepare students to be caring, Christian professionals in a variety of health care settings. We offer an online RN-to-BSN program for nurses currently working in the field and a BSN for students entering the field.
SEU students have access to a brand-new Anatomage Table that provides the most technologically advanced 3D visualization of anatomical systems available. This state-of-the-art software and “operating table” features robust clinical content and allows for in-depth experiential learning.
Early acceptance to medical school
SEU has formed an exciting relationship with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM). Thisallows high-achieving students to apply and receive early acceptance to medical, pharmacy, or dental school in the spring of their freshman or sophomore year at SEU.
MBA in Healthcare Administration
Hone your understanding of traditional business principles in the health care context—specifically in organizations and governance, economics and finance, information technology, quality management, law, and more.
Your spiritual development is the very core of our mission. Through chapel services, mission trips, community outreach, faith integrationin the classroom, and much more, your faith will be strengthened daily.
Our student-led music ministry—SEU Worship—writes, performs, and professionally produces original worship songs every year. As of summer 2018, SEU Worship had reached more than 13 million streams on Spotify.
College is a significant investment, and we provide numerous financial aid options to make SEU accessible to all students. Our average SEU award is $15,500, and more than 98% of our students receive financial aid. In fact, we awarded more than $27 million in scholarships in the 2017–2018 academic year alone.
Central Florida location
Our campus is in sunny Lakeland, Florida, where students enjoy great weather and outdoor activities all year. Lakeland is centrally located to theme parks, beaches, and more.