AT A GLANCE
average award amount
• Aviation Management
• Biblical Studies
• Biology (Dentistry, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, or Veterinary)
• Business & Professional Leadership*
• Business Administration*
• Business Studies
• Children, Youth & Family Ministries
• Church Music
• Communication & Mass Media*
• Communication Sciences & Disorders
• Creative Writing (BFA)
• Criminal Justice*
• Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
• Criminal Justice & Organizational Leadership
• Criminal Justice & Social Work
• Digital Journalism
• Digital Media & Design*
• Early Childhood Education
• Elementary Education (K-6)
• English & Intercultural Studies
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
• Film Production
• Graphic Design
• Human Services*
• Intercultural Studies
• International Business
• Kinesiology (Exercise Science, Physical Education, Pre-athletic Training, Pre-occupational Therapy, or Pre-physical Therapy)
• Legal Studies
• Mathematics/Actuarial Science
• Media Ministry
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Multidisciplinary Studies
• Music Business
• Music Education
• Music Performance (Instrumental, Piano, or Voice)
• Nursing (BSN or RN-to-BSN*)
• Organizational Leadership
• Political Science
• Practical Ministries
• Public Relations
• Secondary Education (Biology, English, Mathematics, or Social Science)
• Social Work
• Sport Management (Business, Coaching, Kinesiology, Outdoor Leadership, or Physical Education)
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Visual Arts
• Worship Ministries
• Art of Design Management
• Business Administration* (MBA: Executive, Global, Healthcare Administration, Missional Leadership, or Sport Management)
• Educational Leadership*
• Elementary Education*
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)*
• ESE/Educational Therapy*
• Family Ministry*
• Human Services*
• International Community Development*
• Literacy Education*
• Master of Divinity*
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Ministerial Leadership (Executive)**
• Pastoral Care & Counseling*
• Professional Counseling**
• Social Work (MSW)**
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
• Theological Studies*
• Doctor of Education* (Curriculum & Instruction or Organizational Leadership)
• Doctor of Ministry**
• Doctorate in Strategic Leadership**
• PhD in Organizational Leadership**
* Available in the evening and/or online
** In-person cohort format with online coursework
Choosing the right college isn’t just about getting an education. It’s about finding a place that gets you ready for a career and a lifetime of service to others.
Southeastern University gives you the foundation needed to succeed in life, not just at work. SEU has more than 100 degree programs to choose from as well as a real community where you’ll build relationships that will last a lifetime.
Our campus is growing!
We recently opened our 125,000-sq. ft. Buena Vida live/learn facility, which includes new residence halls, visual and performing arts spaces, a Bloomberg financial lab, and a food court. Our brand-new welcome center will open in 2020.
Health care opportunities
With the rapid changes taking place in today’s health care landscape, the need for ethical, knowledgeable, and experienced medical professionals is stronger than ever. Here are just a few ways we prepare our students to work in this field.
SEU students have access to a brand-new Anatomage Table that provides the most technologically advanced 3D visualization of anatomical systems available. This state-of-the-art software and “operating table” features robust clinical content and allows for in-depth experiential learning.
Our new College of Natural and Health Sciences building includes a state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab, patient exam rooms, and laboratory classrooms for chemistry, biology, and general science.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
SEU’s bachelor’s programs in Nursing prepare students to be caring Christian professionals in a variety of health care settings. We offer an online RN-to-BSN program for nurses currently working in the field and a BSN for students entering the field.
Early acceptance to medical school
SEU has formed an exciting relationship with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM). This allows high-achieving students to apply and receive early acceptance to medical, pharmacy, or dental school in the spring of their freshman or sophomore year at SEU.
MBA in Healthcare Administration
Hone your understanding of traditional business principles in the health care context—specifically in organizations and governance, economics and finance, information technology, quality management, law, and more.
Your spiritual development is the very core of our mission. Through chapel services, mission trips, community outreach, faith integration in the classroom, and much more, your faith will be strengthened daily.
Our student-led music ministry—SEU Worship—writes, performs, and professionally produces original worship songs every year. As of December 2019, SEU Worship had reached more than 26 million streams on Spotify.
College is a significant investment, and we provide numerous financial aid options to make SEU accessible to all students. Our average SEU award is $17,000, and more than 98% of our students receive financial aid. In fact, we awarded more than $29.4 million in scholarships in the 2018–2019 academic year alone.
Central Florida location
Our campus is in sunny Lakeland, Florida, where students enjoy great weather and outdoor activities all year. Lakeland is centrally located near theme parks, beaches, and more.
• Biochemistry (Research concentration available)
• Biology (Medical Science, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary)
• Kinesiology/Pre-occupational Therapy
• Kinesiology/Pre-physical Therapy
• MBA in Healthcare Administration
• Nursing (BSN or RN–to–BSN)