#1 private four-year college for upward economic mobility
• 16:1 student-faculty ratio
• 20 students average class size
• Top 10% of private US colleges based on future salary potential, according to PayScale.com
College of Health Professions
• Health Science
• Nursing (four-year programs)
• Nursing RN-BS (online program)
• Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disabilities
Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
• Acting for Film, Television, Voice-Overs, and Commercials
• American Studies
• Applied Psychology and Human Relations
• Art History
• Behavioral Neuroscience
• Biological Psychology
• Biology Pre-professional
- Occupational Therapy
• Business Economics
• Chemistry Pre-professional
- Chemical Engineering
• Cinema and Filmmaking, Digital
• Commercial Dance
• Communication Studies
• Criminal Justice
• English and Communications
• English Language and Literature
• Environmental Science
• Environmental Studies
• Film and Screen Studies
• Forensic Science
• Global Asia Studies
• Global Studies
• Journalism, Digital
• Language, Culture, and World Trade
• Latin American Studies
• Latina/Latino Studies
• Liberal Studies
• Modern Languages and Cultures
• Musical Theater
• Peace and Justice Studies
• Personality and Social Psychology
• Philosophy and Religious Studies
• Political Science
• Production and Design for Stage and Screen
• Professional Studies
• Public Relations
• Stage Management
• Women’s and Gender Studies
Lubin School of Business
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Auditing
• Accounting, Public (combined degree and CPA prep)
- MBA in Public Accounting
- MS in Finanacial Management
- MS in Taxation
• Accounting—Public Accounting (five-year program and CPA prep)
• Business Analytics
• General Business
• Information Systems—Business
• International Management
- Arts and Entertainment Management
- Business Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Resources Management
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing Management
- Sports Marketing
School of Education
• Adolescent Education
- History/Social Studies
• Childhood Education
• Early Childhood/Childhood Education
• Early Childhood Education
Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Information Systems
• Information Technology
• Professional Computer Studies
Two New York locations, one Pace Path
Pace University believes that your college experience should be morethan the number of credits required to graduate. It should be a combination of strong academics, real-world experiences, and mentorships that guide you toward becoming successful both professionally and personally.
With more than 100 majors and accelerated bachelor’s-to-graduate degree programs, Pace offers everythingfrom Biochemistry and Business toComputer Science, Psychology, and Teaching. Our small class sizes—20 students on average—allow for personal attention from faculty who support student success.
We are committed to providing multiple opportunities to practice whatyou learn with internships, faculty-sponsored research, academic and professional competitions, school-sponsored projects with outside firms, community-based projects, and study abroad. At Pace, you can build an impressive résumé before you graduate.
A Pace education also extends beyond the walls of the classroom with a variety of cultural events available on and around both campuses, student organizations, and leadership programs—all of which give you the opportunity to grow as an individual.
Benefits of transferring to Pace
• Flexible transfer credits
• Up to $13,000 per year in scholarships (plus additional awards available for members of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Beta Gama)
• Transfer events such as Transfer Tuesdays and Accelerated Admission Days with no application fee and same-day decision
• One-on-one counseling with transfer advisors who will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more
• One of the largest internship programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area
• Articulation agreements with partner schools
Pace’s New York advantage
We offer two campus locations—in the heart of New York City and in nearby Westchester County. Our NewYork City Campus is your home base for living, studying, and working in the most dynamic city in the United States. The city is your campus, with cultural and professional activities, learning opportunities, and internships at places like the Federal Reserve, Microsoft, Lincoln Center, theNew York Stock Exchange, and many more. Programs exclusive to this campus include Performing Arts, ForensicScience, and Arts and Entertainment Management.
At our Westchester Campus in Pleasantville (just 34 miles from Manhattan), you can enjoy two sides of New York: the quintessential college campus lifestyle and easy access to all the professional activities and entertainment the New York metropolitan area offers. You can intern at world-class companies in the city and those located closer to campus. Programs exclusive to this campus include Nursing and Communications (Video, Digital Journalism, and Public Relations).
The Pace academic experience prepares you for real-world success. You’ll never lose sight of your end goal—your professors won’t let you. They’llpush you to excel beyond your own expectations. They’ll challenge you atevery turn to think, feel, experience,debate, and listen. They’ll be yoursounding board, mentors, counselors, and friends. The Pace classroom is inspiring, interactive, and rewarding.
Career Services = career preparation
Our Career Services team offers you one of the largest internship programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area. Each year, Pace facilitates more than 7,000 internships, co-ops, practicums, and fieldwork experiences. We take career preparation seriously and offer you a variety of services beginning as early as your freshman year.
Pforzheimer Honors College
Join a highly esteemed community of talented, hand-selected scholars and up-and-coming leaders studying under Pace University’s distinguished faculty. At the Honors College, you will thrive in an academic and social atmosphere where you, your peers, and your professors energize and challenge each other to realize your fullpotential. Advantages include unique honors courses, events, and advisement; research opportunities here and abroad; support for national scholarships and fellowships; and a $15,000minimum annual scholarship, with amedian scholarship award of $27,500.
Explore the world with study abroad
Pace University offers you the opportunity to spend a week, summer, semester, or year immersed in other cultures in order to gain a truly global perspective. Whether you’re interested in producing a documentary in a tropical location, studying European business in Berlin, or assessing ecosystems in Costa Rica, Pace can help you get there.
There are more than 100 clubs andorganizations for students to get involved in on our New York City and Westchester Campuses.
Athletics at Pace
At our Westchester Campus, Pace is host to 14 men’s and women’s NCAA Division II Northeast-10 Conference teams in baseball, basketball, cross-country, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, and volleyball. We also feature intramural sports on both the New York City and Westchester Campuses.
Robust financial aid and scholarships
Last year, more than $375 million in financial assistance was made available to students. Our financial aid packages include a combination of scholarships, grants, work-study funds, and federal loans. Use our Merit Scholarship Estimator to seehow much merit aid you will receivefrom Pace at pace.edu/calculator.