From the moment you arrive at Chestnut Hill College, you will begin building strong connections with people who want you to succeed—people who will help you discover new and exciting opportunities you may never have imagined and take advantage of all CHC has to offer. We promise you will remember them for the rest of your life.
FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR AND SO MUCH MORE:
- Sports Medicine Concentration
- Sports Management Concentration
- Early Education (Pre-K to Grade 4) and Special Education (Pre-K to Grade 8)
- Secondary Education (Grades 7-12)*
English Literature and
Language, and Culture
COMBINED BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS
BA in Human Services and MS in Administration of Human Services
BA in Psychology and MS in Clinical and Counseling Psychology
DUAL-DEGREE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMS
Thomas Jefferson University:
* Must be completed with another specified content major. Please refer to the academic catalog.
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY—LITERALLY
Study abroad opportunities:
• HOWEST, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE WEST FLANDERS
• UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE LA SANTÍSIMA CONCEPCIÓN
• CZECH UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES PRAGUE
• BUSINESS ACADEMY AARHUS
• LIVERPOOL HOPE UNIVERSITY
• REGENT’S UNIVERSITY LONDON
• THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL OF PARIS
• PARIS-SORBONNE UNIVERSITY
• University College Cork
• UNIVERSITÀ CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE
• UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DEL ESTADO DE HIDALGO
• UNIVERSITY OF CANTERBURY
• UNIVERSIDAD SAN IGNACIO DE LOYOLA
• CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF PORTUGAL—PORTO
• PYEONGTAEK UNIVERSITY
• UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE
• CESINE BUSINESS SCHOOL
• UNIVERSITY OF NAVARRA
• UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA
SMALL CLASSES, BIG CITY OPPORTUNITIES
Our quaint campus extends far beyond our peak on Chestnut Hill. Philadelphia is a one of the largest cities in the United States, providing CHC students with extensive internship, graduate school, and employment opportunities.
We educate and graduate students with more intuitive reasoning, broader global perspectives, greater commitment to the service of others, and a stronger spiritual dimension wherever they lead.
Built on faith and a hill—but mostly each other
On our magnificent campus, founded by the Sisters of Saint Joseph in 1924, you’ll find historic architecture mixed with modern buildings—signs of our progress. You will soon realize, however, that the warm, family culture of our community is what makes our campus so great.
We are a small private Catholic institution in Philadelphia dedicated to providing students with academic and personal growth through a holistic education, cross-cultural understanding, professional experience, and a strong tradition of spiritual growth.