Experience More Than a Great University.
• Average class size: 20 students
• 90% of Business faculty hold the highest degrees in their fields.
• Student-faculty ratio: 12:1
• 45% of the 2017 class graduated with SAP certification.
• 88% of graduates held internships.
In a survey of the College of Business Class of 2017, 91% were employed/offered employment within six months of graduation. Others enrolled in graduate school.
Western New England University is ranked in the top 3% of colleges and universities among the top 1,275 public and private institutions reviewed in the United States by The Economist magazine. The rankings analyzed which institutions offered the “best value” for the education received.
Merit Scholarships of up to $20,000 per year (based on high school performance) make our bottom-line tuition affordable and competitive. We are now test optional. More than 130 scholarships are available.
Visit wne.edu/tuition for details.
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
• Arts and Entertainment Management
• Business Analytics and Information Management
• General Business
• International Business
• Management and Leadership
• Marketing Communication/ Advertising
• Pharmaceutical Business
• Sport Management
COMBINED DEGREE PROGRAMS
• 3+3 Law Program
• 5-Year Bachelor/MBA
• 5-Year Bachelor/MS in Organizational Leadership
• 5-Year Bachelor/MSA
Do you want to be the next entrepreneur persuading investors in the Shark Tank? Would you like to put your business skills to work for ESPN or the Miami Dolphins? Or how would you like to qualify for a higher starting salary just because you are certified in SAP software?
Business is hot right now, and the College of Business is the ideal launching point to fuel your dreams and aspirations. At Western New England University, you’ll be an active participant in all aspects of our business experience to help you develop professionalism and leadership skills. If you’ve got big plans, get ready to dive right into a great business education.
We’re in good company
Western New England University is among fewer than 5% of Business schools in the world accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Our Sport Management program holds the rare added distinction of accreditation by COSMA (Commission on Sport Management Accreditation).
We are among fewer than 10% of Business programs in the US to offer SAP certification, an enterprise resource planning software used by major corporations to seamlessly share information. Every Business student can earn SAP certification, which can often command higher starting salaries. Students study SAP in the new Business Analytics Center.
• The result of a $1 million gift to the College of Business, the Frances and Norman Cohen Trading Room and Financial Center lets you participate in simulated stock market trading exercises.
• In the Financial Portfolio Management course, students manage a real $100,000 investment fund.
• We’re big on internships! From Disney to PricewaterhouseCoopers, internships are integral to our focus on experiential learning.
• Through the Sophomore Experience Abroad, you can spend a semester in London for the same cost as living here on campus. Most classes are taught by our own faculty.
• In the Product Development and Innovation course, Business and Engineering students have collaborated to produce new products.
• The Center for International Sport Business (CISB) sponsors the only program of its kind that takes students to study the business of global sporting events, including the Olympic Games and the FIFA World Cup.
• Other international opportunities include short summer seminars in destinations such as China, Italy, or Prague and a Global Scholars program.
• Students study SAP and SAS in the state-of-the-art technology of the Business Analytics Center opened last fall.
• In addition to Merit Scholarships, Business students may qualify for Business Impact, Campus Visit, or FIRST Robotics participation scholarships or Leadership Grants.
Our graduates are going places
Our alumni have landed jobs at such organizations as PwC, United Technologies, the Boston Celtics, and Unilever.
Study at a center of finance and industry
Western New England University is located in Springfield, Massachusetts, just over the border from Hartford, Connecticut. The region includes such major employers as MassMutual Financial Group, LEGO Systems, The Hartford, Travelers, KPMG, UTC Aerospace Systems, MGM Springfield, Newell Rubbermaid, and Pratt & Whitney.
Visit wne.edu to take a virtual tour, explore majors, register for an open house, or apply.