Expect something great.
Since 1986, Lee’s enrollment has quadrupled to 5,386 students. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks Lee as a “top-tier” school in the South, and Lee was listed in their 2015 “Up-and-Coming Schools” list. The Princeton Review ranks Lee as one of “America’s Best Colleges.” Open Doors has ranked Lee’s study abroad program as one of the top five in the nation.
• Lee University is a private comprehensive university located in Cleveland, Tennessee, 30 minutes north of Chattanooga in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
• There are 14 academic departments and six graduate areas of study within six colleges and schools. Lee offers 52 on-campus undergraduate majors and 121 programs of study.
• The School of Nursing at Lee University will prepare you to become a Christian leader in health care in an increasingly diverse, global, complex, and changing world.
• Students may apply to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) traditional program or RN-to-BSN completion program.
• Lee University provides well-rounded, broad opportunities for students’ spiritual, intellectual, and social development.
• Lee’s Global Perspectives program has been ranked among the best in the country. All students are required to participate in one of over 30 cross-cultural trips.
• Lee received a Presidential Award honoring our service learning program, in which all students complete 80 hours of service in the local community and around the world.
• More than 100 student clubs and organizations include spiritual life clubs, academic clubs, Greek clubs, social service clubs, instrumental and vocal ensembles, and diversity clubs.
• Lee University is a member of NCAA Division II and competes in the Gulf South Conference.
• Our 18 men’s and women’s varsity teams are consistently nationally ranked, with many players receiving national recognition.
• Lee University is the #1 “Most Affordable Private Christian College” in America, according to ChristianUniversitiesOnline.org.
• Lee University is continuously listed on rankings such as “America’s 100 Best College Buys” and U.S. News & World Report’s “Great Schools, Great Prices.”
• 89% of Lee students receive financial aid through institutional and private scholarships as well as federal aid.