Founded in 1833, Stephens College believes in providing bold, ambitious young women with the tools, knowledge, and experiences they need to chase down their dreams.
• Our advisors and professors will help you discover the career path that best supports your interests, strengths, and goals.
• We will introduce you to a full range of health care issues and career options to broaden your understanding of the industry and its many opportunities.
• We are located in Columbia, Missouri, a great place to study health care because it’s home to a wide variety of cutting-edge health care facilities.
• Our classes are small—with a 10:1 student-faculty ratio—making it easier to ask questions and be involved.
• Expanded leadership opportunities, internships, capstone experiences, and outstanding career services programs complement in-class learning.
• A new state-of-the-art Center for Health Sciences opened in August 2016.
Living at Stephens
• Columbia is ranked one of the best college towns in America and is home to 36,000+ college students. This coeducational college town offers big-time college sports; film, music, and arts festivals; abundant recreation; and a vibrant downtown, which is only minutes from the Stephens campus.
• Columbia is also home to a strong medical community, with two outstanding hospital facilities that provide opportunities for volunteering, internships, shadowing, and other career-building experiences.
• Most undergraduates live on campus—steps away from friends, professors, classrooms, labs, dining, and free laundry facilities.
• We offer traditional residence halls, special housing communities, apartment-style suites, and other options—all with residential advisors and programming. We’re also considered one of the most pet-friendly campuses in the country, so bring Fido to college and feel at home.