AT A GLANCE
• Aviation Management
• Biblical Studies
• Biology (Dentistry, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, or Veterinary)
• Business & Professional Leadership*
• Business Administration*
• Business Studies
• Children, Youth & Family Ministries
• Church Music
• Communication & Mass Media*
• Communication Sciences & Disorders
• Creative Writing (BFA)
• Criminal Justice*
• Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
• Criminal Justice & Organizational Leadership
• Criminal Justice & Social Work
• Digital Journalism
• Digital Media & Design*
• Early Childhood Education
• Elementary Education (K-6)
• English & Intercultural Studies
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
• Film Production
• Graphic Design
• Human Services*
• Intercultural Studies
• International Business
• Kinesiology (Exercise Science, Physical Education, Pre-athletic Training, Pre-occupational Therapy, or Pre-physical Therapy)
• Legal Studies
• Mathematics/Actuarial Science
• Media Ministry
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Multidisciplinary Studies
• Music Business
• Music Education
• Music Performance (Instrumental, Piano, or Voice)
• Nursing (BSN or RN-to-BSN*)
• Organizational Leadership
• Political Science
• Practical Ministries
• Public Relations
• Secondary Education (Biology, English, Mathematics, or Social Science)
• Social Work
• Sport Management (Business, Coaching, Kinesiology, Outdoor Leadership, or Physical Education)
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Visual Arts
• Worship Ministries
• Art of Design Management
• Business Administration* (MBA: Executive, Global, Healthcare Administration, Missional Leadership, or Sport Management)
• Educational Leadership*
• Elementary Education*
• Exceptional Student Education (ESE)*
• ESE/Educational Therapy*
• Family Ministry*
• Human Services*
• International Community Development*
• Literacy Education*
• Master of Divinity*
• Ministerial Leadership*
• Ministerial Leadership (Executive)**
• Pastoral Care & Counseling*
• Professional Counseling**
• Social Work (MSW)**
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
• Theological Studies*
• Doctor of Education* (Curriculum & Instruction or Organizational Leadership)
• Doctor of Ministry**
• Doctorate in Strategic Leadership**
• PhD in Organizational Leadership**
* Available in the evening and/or online
** In-person cohort format with online coursework
Choosing the right college isn’tjust about getting an education. It’s about finding a place thatgets you ready for a career and a lifetime of service to others.
Southeastern University gives you the foundation needed to succeed in life, not just at work. SEU has more than 100 degree programs to choose from as well as a real community where you’ll build relationships that will last a lifetime.
Our campus is growing!
We recently opened our 125,000-sq. ft. Buena Vida live/learn facility, which includes new residence halls, visual and performing arts spaces, a Bloomberg financial lab, and a food court. Our brand-new welcome center will open in 2020.
Performing arts opportunities
Our College of Arts & Media (CAM) believes we are all called to create. CAM offers a diverse and carefully constructed array of degree programs that will teach you the skills you need to pursue your creative calling.
CAM educational facilities provide for a deeper, application-based learning experience. These include a recording studio, a piano lab, acoustically treated music rehearsal halls, a fully equipped art studio, an art gallery, music business computer workspace, and digital editing suites.
Your hands-on experience begins during your first year. You can participate in TV and radio-based broadcasting, filmmaking, the SEU Pep Band and Fireline, and a variety of music ensembles.
If you’re a future pastoral leader with a love for the musical arts, combine your interests with SEU’s Worship Ministries degree program, offered through our Barnett College of Ministry & Theology.
Bachelor of Science in Music Business
SEU’s Bachelor of Science in Music Business equips students to become singers, managers, and producers. Music Business majors choose between two tracks: Artist or Executive. In addition to choosing a specialized track, Music Business majors participate in a semester at the Contemporary Music Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
CAM has 11 full-time faculty members with degrees and training from small Christian schools, large state schools, and major conservatories. The team of educators and instructors includes 16 adjunct professors and an artist-in-residence, all of whom have experience in orchestral, pop, and church music.
Your spiritual development is thevery core of our mission. Throughchapel services, mission trips, community outreach, faith integrationin the classroom, and much more,your faith will be strengthened daily.
Our student-led music ministry—SEU Worship—writes, performs, and professionally produces original worship songs every year. As of December 2019, SEU Worship had reached more than 26 million streams on Spotify.
College is a significant investment, and we provide numerous financial aid options to make SEU accessible to all students. Our average SEU award is $17,000, and more than 98% of our students receive financial aid. In fact, we awarded more than $29.4 million in scholarships in the 2018–2019 academic year alone.
Central Florida location
Our campus is in sunny Lakeland, Florida, where students enjoy great weather and outdoor activities all year round. Lakeland is centrally located near theme parks, beaches, and more.