Take Your Talent Further
Villa Maria College offers 17 academic programs that prepare students for careers in some of today’s most in-demand and highest-paying industries, including video game design, graphic design, computer software development, digital filmmaking, physical therapy assistance, occupational therapy assistance, and more! The College’s 9:1 student-faculty ratio means every student gets an individualized education and uninterrupted access to all the facilities and equipment they need to succeed. Additionally, 99% of Villa students receive some form of financial aid, and our experienced financial aid counselors work with each family to help make college affordable and attainable for all. Learn more at villa.edu.
• Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
• Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
• Accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
• Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
• Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)