Daemen College is a private college of national distinction located in suburban Amherst, New York.
Our attractive campus offers access to metropolitan Buffalo and the scenic outdoor recreation areas of Niagara and the Great Lakes. Approximately 1,700 undergraduate students and 900 graduate students attend the College.
At Daemen, we welcome transfer students and make the process easy. In fact, 30% of our student body is made up of transfer students! We know this is a time of transition for you, and we’re here to support you.
Transfer student satisfaction
At Daemen, we offer transfer students:
• Merit-based academic scholarships, including Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Scholarships;
• Transfer of up to 90 college credits;
• And quick turnaround admission decisions, a full transfer credit review, and financial aid packages.
We survey our transfer students every year and consistently hear that they are happy with their decision to transfer to Daemen College:
• 98% said they were very satisfied with their Daemen education.
• 97% said they developed the skills they needed for their careers.
• 97% said faculty were supportive and knowledgeable.
Daemen offers generous scholarships to all accepted transfer students based on their GPA. Students who apply to Daemen will be considered for one of five scholarship awards: the Presidents, Founders, Deans, DistinguishedFaculty, or Alumni Scholarship. Additionally, 50% tuition grants for registered nurses are also available to transfer students. These grants are not based on financial need and are guaranteed through the completion of the BS degree requirements.
Daemen College is a member of the East Coast Conference in NCAA Division II. Wildcat Athletics sponsors men’s and women’s basketball, cross-country, soccer, tennis, track & field (indoor and outdoor) and volleyball as well as women’s bowling, triathlon, and cheerleading. Daemen also has an eSports team and provides recreation and intramural programs for all students.