Discover. Create. Solve.
The words Discover. Create. Solve. represent the Illinois Tech experience for students, alumni, faculty, staff, and partners. It is the outcome of the Illinois Tech brand promise.
At Illinois Tech you will prepare to join our legacy of change makers. You’ll surround yourself with passionate people who share your quest for discovery. You’ll find a one-of-a-kind academic experience—one that offers hands-on learning, expert guidance, and world-class resources—all in the magnificent global city of Chicago.
The Stuart School of Business at Illinois Tech
Stuart School of Business is a leader in bridging technology and business, offering distinctive education that trains students to become leading professionals in management, public administration, finance, operations, analytics, economics, marketing, and business.
Chicago’s business community is known for its spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation, and the city’s status as a global market leader in economics, finance, marketing, and sustainable enterprise is reflected in our academic programs.
• Only Business School in a Tech-Focused University in Chicago
• Our programs embrace technology, rigor, and interdisciplinary learning
• Our curricula are dynamically designed and continuously evolve to meet business innovation and employers’ needs
• Our learning environment offers smaller class sizes and a place to form lifelong relationships with peers, faculty, and industry stakeholders
• Our students regularly apply their learning through hands-on experiences such as internships, competitions, and industry-relevant research
• Our graduates’ placements are outstanding, thanks in large part to our business ties
• We are committed to graduating students who are equipped with expert knowledge and possess the interpersonal skills and professional experiences that are critical to their future success and to being extraordinary members of their communities.
• Illinois Institute of Technology announced, on September 27, 2022, a historic $1 billion fundraising campaign to further Illinois Tech’s founding mission to uplift people from all backgrounds with a technology- and professional-oriented education that will help meet the needs of the age.