Because faith and freedom matter
Students flourish at Grove City College because faith is the foundation of everything we do. From the classroom to the practice fields, from the dining halls to the dormitories, we seek to understand how we might bring glory to God. We equip students to discover and pursue their unique callings through an academically excellent and Christ-centered learning and living experience.
A premier Christian college, Grove City College graduates compare to the top 12% of the nation’s leading university graduates for alumni earnings. Grove City College is known for being a college of distinction.
We offer a holistic educational experience that challenges students to expand their intellect and deepen their faith by exploring the critical questions religion raises and the answers Christianity offers. Our core liberal arts and sciences curriculum seeks to develop the knowledge, skills, and wisdom students need to lead lives of rich purpose and rewarding service.
Tuition and costs run about half the national average before scholarships and financial aid. Unlike the vast majority of colleges and universities, we do not practice tuition discounting—tuition price is the same for every student, and no student unwittingly subsidizes another student’s tuition through artificial scholarships.
The cornerstone of our excellent education is our high-caliber community of learners who are committed to pursuing knowledge and truth for the advancement of the common good. Surrounded by peers and mentors who sharpen them, students develop into leaders of the highest proficiency guided by these core values: faithfulness, excellence, community, stewardship, and independence.
Students have access to exclusive internships and have amazing opportunities for service. Our nationally ranked career services office ensures that by the time our students graduate, they will be prepared to pursue a fulfilling career for a lifetime of professional success with an eternal impact.
• Biblical and Religious Studies
• Biology and General Science Secondary Education Certification
• Chemistry and General Science Secondary Education Certification
• Chemistry and Secondary Education Certification
• Christian Ministries
• Communication Studies
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Conservation Biology
• Electrical Engineering
• English and Communication Studies Secondary Education Certification
• English and Secondary Education Certification
• Exercise Science
• French and K-12 Education Certification
• History and Social Studies Secondary Education Certification
• International Business
• Mathematics and Secondary Education Certification
• Mechanical Engineering
• Middle Level Math/English Education Certification
• Middle Level Math/History Education Certification
• Middle Level Science/English Education Certification
• Middle Level Science/History Education Certification
• Middle Level Science/Math Education Certification
• Molecular Biology
• Music Business
• Music Education
• Music Performance
• Music Religion
• Physics and General Science Secondary Education Certification
• Physics and Secondary Education Certification
• Political Science
• PreK-4 Elementary Education
• PreK-8 Special Education
• Social Work
• Spanish and K-12 Education Certification
Accounting, Analytics, Astronomy, Biblical and Religious Studies, Biology, Business, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Chinese, Christian Ministries, Classical Christian Education, Classical Studies, Communication Studies, Computer Game Design and Development, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Design, Economics, English, Entrepreneurship, Exercise Science, Family Studies, Finance, French, High-Tech Entrepreneurship, History, International Business, International Studies, Internet Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Physics, Mobile Development, Music, Musical Theatre, National Security Studies, Nutrition, Philosophy, Physics, Political Philosophy and Theology, Political Science, Pre-law, Psychology, Robotics, Social Enterprise, Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Studio Art, Theatre
Grove City College Profile
• Founded: 1876
• Annual Costs (2017–2018): All degrees, including room and board, tuition, a tablet PC, and printer/scanner/copier: $26,654
• Full-Time Enrollment: 2,396 students representing 46 states, 13 countries, and 27 Christian denominations; 50% men, 50% women
• Location: 60 miles north of Pittsburgh on a beautifully landscaped, 180-acre estate-like campus with Neo-Gothic architecture in Grove City, Pennsylvania
• Student-Faculty Ratio: 13:1
• Academic Programs: 60 programs in the liberal arts and sciences
• Degrees Offered: BA, BS, BMus, BSEE, BSME
• Extracurricular Activities: More than 150 student-led organizations and clubs, 12 club sports, 22 NCAA Division III varsity sports, campus ministries, theatre, music, and more
• Freshman Profile: Middle 50% test score ranges for enrolled students: 25–30 ACT and 1135–1350 SAT (combining only Critical Reading and Math); average high school GPA: 3.76
• Education majors have a 99% pass rate on the Praxis examination.
• Graduates see an acceptance rate to medical schools and professional medicine schools that’s 20%–25% higher than the national average.
• In order to preserve and protect its independence and remain true to its mission to instill Christian truth and values and an appreciation of a free market economy, the College refuses all federal funding.
• Grove City maintains one of the lowest tuitions of a high-quality independent college.
• There were more than 240 on-campus visits by companies to recruit Grove City College graduates in 2016–2017.
How We Rank
• America’s Top Colleges, Forbes
• Best National Liberal Arts College, U.S. News & World Report
• Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs, U.S. News & World Report
• Top 10 “best value” national liberal arts college, PayScale
• The Best 379 Colleges, The Princeton Review
• Smartest Liberal Arts Colleges in America, Business Insider
• Christian College of Distinction