Your best self awaits on a transforming, Christ-centered campus.
• Ranked #1 by Rochester Business Journal readers as the Best Undergraduate Program in Rochester, New York
• Founded in 1866 by leaders of the Free Methodist Church
• 60+ academic programs
• 50+ campus clubs and ministries
• 19 NCAA D-II athletic teams
• 11:1 student-faculty ratio
• 95% of employed graduates in jobs in their fields
• $22,167 average in grants and scholarships awarded to incoming freshmen last year
• 40+ denominations or Christian faith communities represented by our students
• Exercise Science BS
• Forensic Science BS
• Global Honors
• Homeland Security and Applied Intelligence BS
• Management and Social Entrepreneurship BS
• Music Therapy BS
Located in Rochester, New York, our campus covers 188 acres and features excellent facilities such as an Olympic-style track and 1,200-seat stadium, the 43,000-sq. ft. B. Thomas Golisano Library, and the new state-of-the-art Crothers Science and Nursing Center.
The truth is that 60% of college students in the US do not graduate in four years, whichcan cost as much as $300,000 in tuition, interest on loans, and lost income and retirement savings, according to NerdWallet.
At Roberts, students are guaranteed to graduate in four years whenthey meet documented milestones each semester, or the College will pay for any remaining course requirements for graduation. In addition, students receive access to a four-year Career Plan, four years of Spiritual Formation, and a minimum of $32,000 in a Roberts Opportunity Grant over four years. Learn more at roberts.edu/4yrpromise.
Students at Roberts connect with professionals at industry-leading companies through the alumni mentoring program. These connections lead 95% of employed graduates towork in their field within six monthsof graduation.
Student life and ministry
Take advantage of all that Rochester, New York, has to offer. Catch the latest touring Broadway production, or minister to the hungry with one of the 50+ campus clubs and organizations. Attend the LIVE variety show, participate in intramurals, or just hang out with friends.
Roberts is the only NCAA Division II team in Greater Rochester. The College features varsity competition for men and women in basketball, cross-country, lacrosse, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, and track & field; women’s bowling and volleyball; and men’s golf. Additionally, Roberts is a member of the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA).