Faculty who are committed to your future. Career-focused curriculum that builds the competencies and skills employers seek. A vibrant, close-knit community that brings people together. Knowledge that expands your world-view. Field-based experience, practicum, and networking opportunities. An affordable investment with lifelong returns. That’s graduate education at Merrimack College.
Girard School of Business
• Business Analytics (online)
School of Education & Social Policy
• Community Engagement
• Criminology & Criminal Justice
• Curriculum & Instruction
• Higher Education
• School Counseling
• Teacher Education
• Teacher Education (online)
School of Health Sciences
• Athletic Training
• Community Health Education
• Exercise & Sport Science
• Health & Wellness Management
School of Liberal Arts
• Clinical Mental Health Counseling
• Public Affairs
• Spiritual Direction
School of Science & Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Data Science (online)
• Engineering Management
• Mechanical Engineering
Whatever your professional goals, the graduate degree programs at Merrimack are designed to help you accomplish them.
Here you’ll learn from faculty who bring both industry and academic experience to the classroom and are committed to helping you grow academically and personally. You will discover new ways of thinking and acquire professional skills, practical knowledge, and real-world experience that directly relate to your chosen career. Plus, you’ll establish lifelong friendships in our vibrant student community and enjoy all the amazing activities our campus has to offer. In short, you’ll find everything you need to succeed.
Prepare for the career you want
Put simply, a graduate degree should take your future further. That’s why our degree programs are strategically designed to help you build the skills and knowledge that today’s employers want. Accomplished through our career-focused curriculum taught by exceptional faculty, our programs integrate a variety of hands-on experiential opportunities.
Everything you need to succeed
Sustaining success takes hard work and the right mix of people and resources. At Merrimack, we help you achieve your goals through:
• An impressive roster of distinguished faculty who provide the guidance, support, and encouragement you need to excel
• Incredible internship, co-op, research, and professional field experience opportunities that give you an edge in today’s job market
• Assistance with everything from résumé writing to strength assessments and internships through the O’Brien Center for Career Development, which also provides one-on-one advice, career workshops, online resources, and alumni mentorship programs
Programs to fit your goals
• Most of our programs offer an accelerated option to complete your degree in one year or a self-paced, part-time option.
• Evening classes maximize your time at work or in an internship.
• Test scores are optional.
• Terms begin in the fall, spring, and summer for most programs.
The epicenter of opportunity
Merrimack’s beautiful suburban campus is just minutes from Boston and Cambridge—economic and cultural hubs that are home to some of the nation’s most dynamic financial, technology, health care, and biotechnology companies. Not only do some of the country’s most prestigious employers call these cities home, they’re also destinations that offer unlimited culture, entertainment, and activities.
A tremendous value no matter how you look at it
Once you factor in scholarships, the average cost to attend Merrimack is the same as or less than many public and private universities. Bottom line? We’re committed to making a Merrimack education affordable for every deserving student. To that end, last year many of our graduate students received merit scholarships or reduced tuition through fellowships and assistantships.
The real payoff? Ten years after graduation, our alumni’s salaries are 67% higher than the national average*—making a Merrimack education an investment that pays dividends for many years to come. n
* US Department of Education College Scorecard
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Counseling & Therapy|
|Curriculum & Instruction|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Sports & Fitness Management|
|Substance Abuse Counseling|
Register now for our scholarship giveaway
*may vary by program