If I transfer colleges, do I still have to provide my high school transcript?

Joan Isaac MohrJoan Isaac Mohr
Vice President and Dean of Admissions

Quinnipiac University
Colleges usually need to receive your high school transcript unless you will complete your associate degree before you enroll. Also, at some schools, if you haven’t completed a certain amount of class hours or course credits, you’ll need to provide a high school transcript.

Note: Did you know you could win a $10,000 scholarship for college or grad school just by registering on CollegeXpress? This is one of the quickest, easiest scholarships you’ll ever apply for. Register Now »

CollegeXpress Logo


Are you our next winner?

Register now for our scholarship giveaway

Do you have a question for our experts?