- Canadian Grant
- Fine Arts Performance Scholarship
- Houghton College - Achievement and Investment in Merit Scholarship
- Houghton College - Tuition Waiver Exchange Program
- National Merit Finalist Scholarship
- Parental Christian Service Grant
Sponsored by: Houghton College
Grant provides financial assistance to students with demonstrated financial need or who exhibit other positive personal qualities. Consideration for grants is given, but not limited to, students with the following characteristics: financial need; co-curricular involvement; service to school, church, and/or community; diversity; parents employed in full-time Christian service as ministers or missionaries; relatives who are alumni of Houghton College; and/or have more than one family member enrolled at Houghton.
|Application Deadline||March 15|
|Scholarship, Grant, Fellowship or Contest||Grant|
|Awarded every year?||yes|
Recipient must demonstrate continued financial need to retain scholarship.
|Must be repaid?||no|
|Required to attend a specific school?||yes|
Director of Student Financial Services
Register now for our scholarship giveaway