Tag: merit-based aid

Can I get scholarships or merit awards as a transfer student?


Merit-based scholarships, including Phi Theta Kappa awards, are sometimes offered to incoming transfer students based on strong academic credentials. Check the websites of the colleges you're considering to see their policies on scholarships. read more

Introduction to the CSS/PROFILE


The CSS/PROFILE is a standard form, similar to the FAFSA. However, schools can supplement the form with hundreds of their own questions. read more