“How can I get involved in student-faculty research as an undergrad?”

Nancy Hensel, Ed.D., Executive Officer, Council on Undergraduate Research

Admission officers may be able to tell you about research opportunities that are available on a campus you are considering. Also, your campus may have an office of undergraduate research. If so, that may be the best place to look once you have matriculated as a student.

read more