There’s a place for you here
When you transfer to Baylor University, you’ll join 170+ years of academic excellence, tradition, and family. There’s a place for you here.
We are here for you
If you have any questions concerning admission to Baylor, equivalent course information, or enrollment, just let us know. The Undergraduate Admissions staff is here for you. We want to partner with you as you work toward your education goals. As you begin looking at schools, check out baylor.edu/transfer for information on majors, timelines, and more.
About 90% of Baylor students receive some form of financial aid, including a wide range of academic scholarships. The Baylor Transfer Scholarship of up to $10,000 per academic year is offered to students with superior grade point averages. Phi Theta Kappa members can receive an additional $1,000 per year.
• At Baylor about 90% of students receive some form of financial aid, including a wide range of academic scholarships specifically for transfer students—up to $10,000 per academic year.
• Check out the Transfer Year Experience Living-Learning Center at baylor.edu/transferllc. This housing opportunity is available just for transfer students.
• More than 290 clubs and organizations mean there is something for everyone here.
• Our student-faculty ratio is 15:1 and the average class size is 27, so you will get the attention you deserve.
• The Baylor Bears compete at the highest level in the Big 12 Conference. We also have 26 club sports and 20 intramural sports.
• Want to know if your courses will transfer? Check out our online Equivalent Course Tool at baylor.edu/admissions/credits.
• Baylor offers more than 140 baccalaureate and 75 master’s programs.
• Students can study abroad with more than 60 study abroad programs, as well as global mission trips in more than 16 countries.
• The best way to find out if Baylor is the right place for you is by visiting campus, so come see us soon. Schedule your visit online at baylor.edu/visit.