Well, where do you want to go? It’s perfectly okay if you don’t know today. College is a remarkable journey of exploration and discovery, and we’re ready to be your guide.
At the University of Dayton, there’s more to learning and growing than classes and textbooks. While your course work is essential, a lot of important learning happens in the real world.
Whether you jet across the globe to install water purification systems in Uganda, study business for a semester in China, or volunteer a few miles away at a local school, you’ll engage with the world. At the University of Dayton, we know you’ll become a key member of a community united by shared beliefs, inspired ideas, and, of course, Flyer basketball.
As a Catholic, Marianist institution, we aim to educate the whole person—creating a unique community of curious minds and compassionate hearts. We constantly use what we learn and apply it in our own backyard and around the world to make a difference in the lives of others. Through improving the world, we improve ourselves.
Making a difference starts right here at the University of Dayton. By working to improve ourselves, we create a better world for everyone.
• Applied Mathematical Economics
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Environmental Biology
• Environmental Geology
• Medicinal-Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Physical Science
• Physics—Computer Science
• Discover Sciences
Health and sport science majors
• Exercise Physiology
• Exercise Science
• Pre-physical Therapy
• Sport Management
• We are a top 10 national Catholic university.
• We have a near-perfect 50:50 male-female ratio.
• With our innovative approach, your net tuition cost remains the same all four years. What you see is what you get—and that’s a great value.
• When’s the game? Our Division I athletics offer thrills for athletes and spectators alike, and our state-of-the-art recreational facilities let you play too.
• Approximately 85% of students live on campus in residence halls or in our unique student neighborhood. That’s one tight-knit community.
• With more than 8,200 full-time undergraduates, a 16:1 student-faculty ratio, and an average class size of 27, we are constantly interactive and inspired by one another.
• Learning from our neighbors: during your junior year, you’ll have the chance to shadow physicians at Miami Valley Hospital.
• As an undergrad, you can work alongside faculty on research projects—and maybe get your own work published.
• Seventy-five percent of our graduates gain admission to health professional schools—depending on the profession, that’s significantly higher than the national average.
• We don’t just travel—we make a difference. Through Global Brigades, the world’s largest student-led global health and sustainable development organization, you can serve communities in need.