Two New York locations, outstanding academic and professional experience
Pace University offers students a unique combination of stimulating academic programs and strong New York–based professional experiences so they are prepared to hit the ground running in their careers when they graduate.
With more than 100 majors and accelerated bachelor’s/graduate degree programs, Pace offers everything from biochemistry and business to computer science, psychology, and teaching. Our small class sizes—19 students on average—allow for personal attention from faculty who support student success.
We are committed to providing students with multiple opportunities to practice what they learn with internships, faculty-sponsored research, academic and professional competitions, school-sponsored projects with outside firms, community-based projects, and study abroad. The Pace student can build an impressive résumé before graduation.
A Pace education also extends beyond the walls of the classroom, with student organizations, leadership programs, and a variety of cultural events available at and around both campuses—all of which give you the opportunity to grow as an individual.
Benefits of transferring to Pace
• Flexible transfer credits
• Up to $13,000 per year in scholarships (plus additional awards available for members of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Beta Gamma)
• Transfer events such as Transfer Tuesdays/Accelerated Admission Days with no application fee and same-day decision
• One-on-one counseling with transfer advisors who will help you navigate academic program requirements, internship opportunities, transfer credit evaluations, scheduling, and more
• One of the largest internship placement programs of any university in the New York City area
• Articulation agreements with partner schools
Pace’s New York advantage
Our New York City campus is your home base for living, studying, and working in the most dynamic city in the United States. The city is your campus, with cultural and professional activities, learning opportunities, and internships at places like the Federal Reserve, Microsoft, Lincoln Center, the New York Stock Exchange, and many more. Programs exclusive to this campus include performing arts, hospitality and tourism management, and arts and entertainment management.
At our Westchester campus in Pleasantville (just 34 miles from Manhattan), you can enjoy two sides of New York: the quintessential college campus lifestyle and easy access to all of the professional activities and entertainment the New York metropolitan area offers. You can intern at world-class companies in the city and closer to campus. Programs exclusive to this campus include nursing and communications (video, journalism, and public relations).
Career Services = career success
Our Career Services team offers students one of the largest internship placement programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area. Each year Pace facilitates more than 5,000 internships, co-ops, practicums, and field work experiences. We take career preparation seriously and offer students a variety of services all the way to graduation and beyond.
The Pace academic experience prepares you for real-world success. You’ll never lose sight of your end goal—your professors won’t let you. They’ll push you to excel beyond your own expectations. They’ll challenge you at every turn to think, feel, experience, debate, and listen. They’ll be your sounding board, mentors, counselors, and friends. But then again, they have the perfect setting: the Pace classroom. It’s inspiring, interactive, and rewarding.
Pforzheimer Honors College
Study with a community of exceptional undergraduate students and distinguished faculty members. Join a highly esteemed community of talented, hand-selected scholars and up-and-coming leaders studying under Pace University’s distinguished faculty. At the Honors College, you will thrive in an academic and social atmosphere where you, your peers, and your professors can energize and challenge each other to fully realize everyone’s potential. Advantages include unique honors courses, events, and advisement; research opportunities here and abroad; support for national scholarships and fellowships; and a $15,000 annual merit scholarship.
Explore the world with study abroad
Pace University offers students the opportunity to spend a week, summer, semester, or year immersed in other cultures in order to gain a global perspective that will be useful in their future careers. Whether you’re interested in spending spring break producing a documentary on the World Cup in Brazil or a semester developing knowledge about Chinese business culture, Pace can help you get there.
There are more than 100 clubs and organizations for students to get involved in on our New York City and Westchester campuses.
Athletics at Pace: strong minds, strong bodies
At our Westchester campus, Pace is host to 14 NCAA Division II Northeast 10 Conference men’s and women’s teams in basketball, baseball, cross-county, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, and volleyball. We also feature intramural sports on both the New York City and Westchester campuses.
Robust financial aid and scholarships
Last year more than $321 million in financial assistance was made available to students, including $26 million in federal and state scholarships and grants, and approximately $146 million from Pace directly.
• More than 650 employers in the tri-state area have hired Pace students as interns.
• 90% of faculty members hold a Ph.D. or terminal degree.
• The average amount of institutional aid offered to all new undergraduate admits is $21,406.
• 1,854 international students represent 116 different countries.
• 43 Fulbright winners since 2002
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Public Accounting
• Accounting–Public Accounting CPA Prep
• Acting (B.A. and B.F.A.)
• Acting for Film, Television, Commercials, and Voice-Overs
• American Studies
• Applied Psychology and Human Relations
• Art (B.A. and B.F.A.)
• Art History
• Biology Pre-professional
- Occupational Therapy
• Biological Psychology
- Chemical Engineering
• Commercial Dance
• Communication Sciences and Disorders
• Communication Studies
• Computer Science
• Criminal Justice
• Digital Cinema and Filmmaking
• Digital Journalism
- Business Economics
• Education, Adolescent
- Earth Science
- History/Social Studies
• Education, Childhood
• English and Communications
• English Language and Literature
• Environmental Science
• Environmental Studies
• Film and Screen Studies
• Forensic Science
• General Business
• Global Asia Studies
• Global Professional Studies
• Health Science
• Information Systems
- Information Systems—Business
- Information Systems—Computer Science
• Information Technology
• International Management
• Language, Culture, and World Trade
• Latin American Studies
• Liberal Studies
- Arts and Entertainment Management
- Business Management
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Resources Management
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing Management
- Sports Marketing
• Modern Languages and Cultures
• Musical Theatre
• Nursing (four-year program)
• Personality and Social Psychology
• Philosophy and Religious Studies
• Political Science
• Production and Design for Stage and Screen
• Professional Computer Studies
• Professional Studies
• Quantitative Business Analysis
• Stage Management
• Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disabilities
• Women’s and Gender Studies