No matter your area of interest, Pace University has the advanced degree for you. If you’re considering a graduate degree or certificate program, you’ve already made the most important decision—to invest in yourself. A graduate degree from Pace will give you the competitive advantage you need to advance your career.
At Pace, you’ll find a dynamic graduate school experience that’s personally enriching and scholarly as well as grounded in practice. Our faculty are leading practitioners, so the knowledge they bring to class is firsthand, immediately applicable, and at the forefront of their fields. With grad programs available in both Westchester County and New York City in full-time, part-time, day, evening, and fully online formats, Pace gives you the flexibility you need to take your career to the next level.
Pace’s Real-World Advantage
• 75+ master’s, post-master’s certificate, and doctoral degree programs leveraging areas of job growth and our New York City location
• 94% of advanced degree graduates employed or continuing their education within six months of graduation
• Exceptional faculty who are seasoned professionals in their fields, teaching applicable skills for your current or future career
• Ranked in the top 12% of schools for “Best Return on Investment” by PayScale.com
• A global perspective attracting students and scholars from over 120 countries, creating a worldwide educational network
• Access to a strong alumni network
• Academic and endowed scholarships and graduate assistantships to help fund your graduate education
Pace’s New York Advantage
We offer two campus locations in both the heart of New York City’s Financial District and nearby Westchester County. Our NYC campus is your home base for living, studying, and working in the most dynamic city in the United States. The city is an extension of campus, with cultural and professional activities, learning opportunities, and internships at places like the Federal Reserve, Microsoft, Lincoln Center, the New York Stock Exchange, and many more. Programs exclusive to this campus include the Actor’s Studio Drama School MFA, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Forensic Science, Psychology, Publishing, and Physician Assistant Studies.
At our Westchester campus in Pleasantville (just 34 miles from Manhattan), you can enjoy two sides of New York: the quintessential college campus lifestyle and easy access to all the professional activities and entertainment the metropolitan area offers. You can intern at world-class companies in the city or close to campus. Programs exclusive to this campus include Counseling, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Environmental Policy, Environmental Sciences, Media & Communication Arts, Nursing (PhD), Nutrition & Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Career Services—a network that works for you
With one of the largest internship placement programs of any college in the New York metropolitan area, the University’s Career Services facilitates more than 7,000 internships, co-ops, practica, field experiences, and clinicals each year. As a graduate student, you’ll receive a comprehensive array of services all at no extra cost, including:
• One-on-one counseling with a Career Services advisor who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Exclusive access to listservs, employer spotlights featuring companies with immediate openings, and our online career database with new job and internship opportunities updated daily
• Unique workshops and seminars on résumés, interviewing, networking, landing your next job, and more
• Multiple career and internship fairs with access to hundreds of Fortune 500 companies