What can you find on our social channels?
- The latest updates on scholarships, testing and admission deadlines, and more. CollegeXpress has an expansive database of information to share with you for the college application process and beyond.
- Lists & Rankings for everything from best schools for Engineering to colleges with the most school spirit.
- Top advice from experts in all corners of higher education and college admission. Whether it’s a dean discussing the do’s and don’ts of campus visits or a writing professional explaining how to nail your admission essay, we have the information you’re looking for.
- Blogs and vlogs from students just like you in the CollegeXpress community who want to share their thoughts and advice to make your lives easier.
- The fun side of college like quizzes to help you find your fit, school trivia, book recommendations, workout challenges, memes, college cooking videos, and more. Because getting to and through college doesn’t have to be serious and stressful—it should be fun for you too!
- Polls and contests so every student’s voice can be heard and expressed through our platforms and to keep us engaged with you every step of the way.
Are you part of our counselor and parent community?
We have something for you too!
These social media channels are here to provide you with great resources and information to help guide your students to the right schools.
Want to connect with other counselors?
We also have a counselor-exclusive LinkedIn group where you can share important information and opinions with colleagues.