Latest Articles View All Articles »

The Ultimate Guide to Graduate School Applications

Applying to grad school is a huge step, and you want to prepare the bestread more

How COVID-19 May Affect Your Graduate Education

Grad school admission and programs are looking very different this year withread more

What Grad School Tests Should You Take (or Not)?

Knowing which standardized tests to take for your grad school goals is crucialread more

The Importance of Finding Balance as a Graduate Student

Grad school is no walk in the park. Here's some sage advice on finding a goodread more

Advice for Writing Your Grad School Personal Statement

The graduate personal statement isn't just another essay. Here's what to keepread more

Inside My Grad School Experience

Want to know what life a graduate student is really like? Read what theseread more

Ask the Experts

Q: Should I take time off before graduate school?

A: Getting into graduate school is not easy, but paying for it can be even more of a challenge. Because graduate school is so expensive, you should have some idea of what you hope to gain from the investment of time and money you're making. read more

Q: How does the financial aid process differ for grad and undergrad students?

A: The financial aid process for undergraduate students centers around two forms: the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the College Scholarship Service (CSS) more

Q: When should I start considering and planning for grad school?

A: Planning for grad school can depend on what type of grad school are you thinking about? Medicine? Dentistry? Law? Or an advanced degree in your chosen field?read more

View all glasses