Advance your career with a Thiel graduate degree
You want to be at the top of your game and in control of your destiny. You want a competitive edge and limitless opportunities. You want Thiel College. Affordability, small class sizes, and highly engaged faculty are all hallmarks of a Thiel graduate education. Earning an advanced degree here is the best investment you’ll ever make.
Founded in 1866, Thiel is an independent college founded in the Lutheran tradition. Located in Greenville, Pennsylvania, the College has been named a top regional institution in western Pennsylvania by U.S. News & World Report. Each of Thiel’s accelerated graduate degree programs center around experiential learning opportunities. Whether through a graduate assistantship, a clinical assistantship, or a clinical rotation, 100% of Thiel grad students benefit from hands-on professional experience.
Graduate degree programs
Thiel offers graduate programs in:
• Business Administration (MBA)—11 months
• Physician Assistant (MS)—27 months
• Speech-Language Pathology (MS)—15 months
The Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and Speech-Language Pathology programs are supported with $3.5 million in renovations at the Rhodehouse Science Building, which includes updated lab and classroom spaces as well as collaborative and lounge areas and a new human anatomy lab. It was the first phase of a total $16 million project. Phase two, which includes more class and lab space, is nearing completion. Major improvements to the College’s Academic Center as well as athletic and health & wellness facilities are also planned. Speech-Language Pathology students earn clinical hours in the on-campus Center for Speech-Language Services, which offers free speech-language services to area residents.
Thiel supports a well-rounded graduate experience. Many resources and activities—including trips, campus clubs, organizations, and teams—are open to graduate and undergraduate students alike. Midway between Pittsburgh and Cleveland, the College is home to a diverse student population, small class sizes, and committed faculty. The campus is located in scenic northwestern Pennsylvania near bike and hiking trails, state and local parks, and many other outdoor amenities. For athletes with remaining eligibility, Thiel College teams compete in NCAA Division III as members of the Presidents’ Athletic Conference.
Active arts and academic endeavors provide an inspirational cultural and performing arts calendar and a tradition of community interaction. Graduate students also have access to career development, alumni networking, our free laptop program, and all health and wellness facilities and resources.
Coeducational from its beginnings, Thiel remains committed to combining tradition with innovation.
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
Graduate programs at Thiel College are designed to continue the momentum of undergraduate studies and get you to your goals faster.
• Most business leaders view the Master of Business Administration as the gold standard in corporate leadership. At Thiel, you’ll benefit from cutting-edge courses taught by faculty with experience at world-class companies. In 11 months, you’ll acquire skills that would otherwise take years to learn.
• The need for skilled and empathetic medical professionals has never been greater. As a student in our Physician Assistant program, you’ll gain the knowledge and clinical preparation to provide exceptional patient care.
• The Speech-Language Pathology program prepares you to provide quality speech-language services. You’ll have a variety of clinical practicum experiences and become a practicing speech-language pathologist in just 15 months.
*may vary by program
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with