North Park University
Committed to Helping You Grow
North Park University offers professionals graduate degree programs in business, education, music, nonprofit management, and nursing. Our graduate programs are flexible, affordable and convenient, with many evening and online options. In addition to an expert faculty, we draw on Chicago itself to bring relevant professionals, musicians, executive directors, nurses, and business leaders into our classrooms. North Park graduate classes are small. You’ll connect with your professors and fellow students, building valuable relationships while you continue your journey toward a life of significance and service.
• The Business Administration program at North Park University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and provides students with a strong foundation in business principles and practices.
• The Counseling Psychology program is accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) and prepares students to become licensed professional counselors who can work in a variety of settings.
• The Education program is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and prepares students to become teachers or administrators in K-12 schools.
• The Master of Music Performance degree is offered with concentrations in vocal arts (solo or ensemble) and keyboard arts (vocal coaching or conducting). This program provides students with opportunities to perform and compose music while receiving personalized instruction from expert faculty.
• The Master of Theological Studies program prepares students for ministry or further theological studies.
The University also offers flexible scheduling options, including evening and online classes, which make it easier for working professionals to earn their graduate degrees. North Park University also has a strong network of alumni who can provide valuable support and networking opportunities to current students.
Are you interested?Yes, connect me!
|Clinical & Mental Health Counseling
|Evening MBA Programs
|Family Nurse Practitioner
|Health Care Administration
|Human Resource Management
|Teaching Other Subjects
North Park University’s scholarships, financial aid, and tuition are specific to your graduate or degree-completion program. Our financial aid office will work with you to figure out how much it will cost and how to pay your bill through a combination of scholarships, loans, personal contributions, grants, or other sources.
*may vary by program
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with