ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
• Architecture Direct Entry (combined bachelor’s-to-master’s program)
• Game Art
• Graphic Design
• Industrial Design
• Interior Architecture
• Transportation Design
ARTS AND SCIENCES
• Chemical Biology
- Engineering Chemistry
• Chemical Technology**
• Computer Science
- Business Software Development
- Game Software Development
- Scientific Software Development
- Software Engineering
• Computer Science Direct Entry (combined bachelor’s-to-master’s program)
• English and Communication Arts
• Environmental Chemistry
• General Studies**
• Mathematical Sciences
- Applied Science
• Mathematics and Computer Science
• Media Communication
- Architectural Studies
- Film, Television, and Video Production
• Molecular and Cell Biology
• Physics and Computer Science
- General and Applied
• Radio and Television Broadcasting**
BUSINESS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
• Business Administration
- General Business
- Information Technology
• Architectural Engineering (combined bachelor’s-to-master’s program)
• Audio Engineering Technology
• Biomedical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Construction Engineering
• Technology and Management
• Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Power Engineering
• Embedded Software Engineering
• Engineering Technology
• Industrial Engineering
• Mechanical and Manufacturing
• Mechanical Engineering
- Alternative Energy
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Solid Mechanics
- Thermal Fluids
• Robotics Engineering
** Associate degree
Concentrations are in italics.
Many programs are available in the evenings or online. For a full list of master’s and doctoral programs, visit ltu.edu/academicsandmajors.
>> Lawrence Tech offers a dynamic campus life, NAIA sports, and leading-edge programs in architecture, design, engineering, science, business, and applied technology.
>> Over 3,000 jobs are posted annually for LTU students and graduates.
>> Co-ops and internships abound at LTU, giving Blue Devils the skills that make them indispensable to their industries and earning them some of the “highest alumni salaries in the US,” according to PayScale.
>> The average starting salary for LTU grads is $54,700, while the mid-career salary is $102,300, according to PayScale.
>> LTU is a national leader in STEM education. Students benefit from a theory and practice approach and an 11:1 student-faculty ratio.
>> Over 4,500 students are enrolled in LTU, representing 37 states and 47 countries.
>> LTU’s high-tech, wireless 107-acre campus is commuter friendly, with recreation, housing, and meal service options.
>> Students are provided their own high-end laptop loaded with industry-standard software—retailing at over $75,000 on average—a benefit they’ll only receive at LTU.
>> Over 300 companies visited LTU’s campus to recruit students in 2017–2018.
“One of the biggest reasons why I chose to come to LTU was the small campus. I knew that smaller classes and a more intimate setting would help me grow as a student and person. Additionally, I knew the great reputation that LTU has within the engineering field.”
— Alex Bryden ’16, BS Mechanical Engineering