Malone University is a place where students receive a top-notch education while exploring God’s calling for their futures. We believe God wants to work in students through their classroom and student activities, athletics, relationships, and spiritual life to draw them to His purpose.
We support students as they explore and develop their beliefs. In this way, we prepare students not only for jobs but for life. In the workplace and beyond, talent and skill matter, but more so, it’s our beliefs, attitudes, and values that turn our convictions into action that matters even more.
Although primarily a teaching University, Malone offers opportunities to create new knowledge through our annual undergraduate research symposium. This cutting-edge approach to hands-on learning earns Malone a ranking in the top 4% of schools in career outcomes by Educate to Career, the leader in educational attainment to career outcome data.
Why choose Malone?
• Location: Canton, the heart of northeast Ohio
• Academics: Integration of faith and learning in an environment of excellence
• Community: Malone students are leaders because their opportunities for extracurricular activities are diverse and plentiful.
• Value: A Malone education is a worthwhile investment!
• Dynamic student life: NCAA Division II athletic teams competing in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference (GMAC); opportunities in the arts, service learning, study abroad, competitive clubs, activity clubs, and intramural sports accessible to and enjoyed by all students
Malone University in Canton, Ohio is ideally situated near schools, medical care, corporations, and recreation, so you’ll enjoy countless possibilities for off-campus jobs and internships, co-op and practicum experiences, and student teaching.
For fun, Canton boasts a variety of meeting places, dining hot-spots, cultural attractions and recreational destinations... we're more than just the home of the Professional Football Hall of Fame! Within an hour’s drive of campus, hit the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum, the woods and trails of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, more than 40 golf courses, outstanding museums of art and natural history, and all the fun of Ohio’s “North Coast.”
Affiliation: Evangelical Friends Church—Eastern Region
Location: Canton, Ohio, 55 miles south of Cleveland; Malone’s campus is in a residential neighborhood near the heart of all the opportunities the city and surrounding metropolitan areas have to offer. Canton is also home to the Professional Football Hall of Fame.
Undergraduate enrollment: 1,500 students, with a 12:1 student-faculty ratio
Geographic representation: 25 states and 12 countries
Christian denomination representation: 40+
Financial aid: 98% of students receiving financial aid
• Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
• Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
• Council on Social Work Education
• The Higher Learning Commission
• National Association of Schools of Music
• National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
• Nationally ranked teams and award-winning programs
• Member of NCAA Division II
• Competing in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference
• Women’s teams: Basketball, Cross-country, Golf, Indoor track & field, Outdoor track & field, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & diving, Volleyball
• Men’s teams: Baseball, Basketball, Cross-Country, Golf, Indoor track & field, Outdoor track & field, Soccer, Swimming & diving
• Competitive clubs: Disc Golf, eSports, Rugby (men), Ultimate Frisbee
• High-speed internet connections in residence halls
• Major-specific computer labs with specialized and customized software