AT A GLANCE
More than 99% of Trine graduates over the last five years employed or in graduate school within six months of commencement*
2X Enrollment more than doubled since 2013
More than $33,000 in financial aid awarded per student on average
15:1 student-faculty ratio
94% of students receiving some form of financial aid
$175 million invested in campus improvements since 2000
Nearly 40 undergraduate degree programs
Since 1902, Trine University in Angola, Indiana, has trained students to be leaders in engineering and the sciences. Holding nearly 1,000 patents, our alumni lead telecommunications and manufacturing firms, work for NASA, have advised presidents on energy, and have helped build interstates and theme parks.
Trine Engineering students take top awards in national competitions. Our graduates go on to fulfilling careers thanks to work-ready skills and practical experiences provided through ABET-accredited degree programs in Engineering and majors in computing, the sciences, and other diverse fields.
Trine is Indiana’s fastest-growing private college, with a vibrant campus atmosphere that gives you the opportunity to build lifelong friendships. And our generous financial aid helps ensure you won’t leave with a lot of debt.
Caring, committed faculty ensure a world-class education
• Trine faculty have worked as professionals, and many have the top degree in their field.
• Our focus on teaching instead of research and our small class sizes ensure you will receive personal attention.
• U.S. News & World Report listed Trine among the finest comprehensive colleges and universities in the Midwest for the 16th consecutive year and named the University among its “best values.”
Trine students graduate and get great jobs
• More than 90% of Trine students complete internships, co-ops, and other practical experiences to prepare for their careers.
• Many classes include hands-on projects that benefit real-world clients.
• Trine students have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment.
• As a result, over the past five years, more than 99% of Trine graduates have been employed or in graduate school within six months of commencement.* Many earn salaries above the national average for their field.
* Based on 2014–2018 Trine University Graduation Class Knowledge Rate of 87.6%, with 1,409 of 1,608 main campus undergraduates responding; compared to 2017 Graduation Class National Knowledge Rate of 64.5% from 549,664 total recorded
Live and study on a beautifully transformed campus
• Apartment-style housing built within the last 15 years offers private suites and bathrooms as well as recreation areas and lounges.
• Trine offers 34 varsity sports, with 25 competing in NCAA Division III, plus many intramural activities. Trine’s newest athletic facilities not only provide a home for teams such as hockey and eSports but unique recreational opportunities for students like bowling and open skate.
• The T. Furth Center for Performing Arts is a cultural hub for the region, offering concerts by well-known performing artists and University groups.
• Trine is only 40 minutes from Indiana’s second-largest city, with easy access to major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Detroit, and Indianapolis via the interstate.