We Are Thunderous
Providing big-school energy, opportunities and resources in a close-knit, supportive environment, Trine University’s Allen School of Engineering and Computing has been recognized as one of the finest undergraduate schools of engineering in the country.
ASOEC offers ABET-accredited programs in biomedical, chemical, civil, electrical, computer, software and mechanical engineering. You also can choose revitalized programs in computer science and information technology, a design engineering technology program whose students have earned national recognition and new programs in mechatronics and robotics and extended reality designed to meet industry needs.
You’ll learn in small classes taught by faculty with practical experience and doctoral degrees from top institutions. You’ll have the opportunity to use equipment and conduct procedures typically limited to graduate students at larger universities.
You’ll find excellence in:
• Hands-on experience with real-world projects.
• Faculty who take the time to care about your education and life goals.
• A beautifully transformed 450-acre campus boasting brand-new residence halls, state-of-the-art labs and some of the finest athletic venues in NCAA Division III.
• Graduates who get the jobs they want and impact their communities, nation and world.
• An active learning community and vibrant campus culture offering more than 60 clubs and organizations, and 37 competitive athletic teams that regularly contend for conference and national titles.
At Trine, you’ll find the preparation, the insight, the collaborative approach and the drive that turns opportunity into achievement. Everything we do is, in a word, THUNDEROUS.
Best Value Schools, Midwestern Regional Universities | U.S. News & World Report
Best in the Midwest | The Princeton Review
Best Colleges for Your Money | Money magazine
In addition to engineering, you can choose from career-focused undergraduate majors in arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences at Trine University.
As a Trine graduate, you’ll join successful alumni who have been prepared for careers through hands-on experience with real-world projects through internships and co-ops. More than 99% of Trine graduates over the past ten years have been employed or in graduate school within six months of Commencement, many entering high-paying careers right out of college. You’ll graduate with a low debt load, since 98% of Trine students receive financial aid, with the average aid package topping $35,000.
“My classes at Trine gave me the skills and knowledge to pass the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam on my first attempt, and to be hired as a design engineer for the Ohio Department of Transportation an entire semester before graduation.”