Four-Year Schools in Arizona with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Grand Canyon State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Arizona State University — Tempe Campus (Tempe, AZ): Transfer applicants with fewer than 24 semester hours must have minimum 2.5 GPA and meet freshman admission requirements. Minimum 2.5 college GPA required of out-of-state transfer applicants
  • Prescott College (Prescott, AZ): Transfer credits must meet requirements of Prescott College as well as the degree program and area of study to be applied towards a degree
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress
CollegeXpress Logo

Still Looking?

There are 800+ more lists!

Keep exploring to find your perfect college.