- Dr. Dan J. and Patricia S. Pickard Scholarship
- Dr. Don and Rose Marie Benton Scholarship
- Hirsch Family Scholarship
- Hopson-Laurent Scholarship
- Joe Hornsby III Scholarship
- Landon Rusnak Scholarship
- Tomy Tranchin Award
- Whitley Place Scholarship
Applicant must be a sophomore enrolled as a full-time student pursuing a B.S. in civil engineering or construction engineering at a public or private college or university in Texas. Financial need must be demonstrated.
|Scholarship, grant, fellowship, or contest
|Required areas of study
|civil engineering, construction engineering
|Awarded every year?
Renewable for three additional semesters if recipient maintains full-time status, a minimum 3.0 GPA, and submits a grade report within 45 days after the end of each semester.
|Must be repaid?
|Required to attend a specific school?
|Separate application required?
The Dallas Foundation
900 Jackson Street, Suite 705
Dallas, TX 75202 United States
Phone: (214) 741-9898
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with