- Amanda V. Houston Fellowship
- Archbishop Oscar A. Romero Scholarship
- Asian American Scholarship
- Boston College - MASSGrant
- Boston College - One Family Scholarship Program
- Boston College - Part-Time Grant
- Boston College Scholarship/Grant
Applicant must be a Boston College junior. Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher. Applicant must have demonstrated leadership or active participation in a Boston College organization, or service within an organization outside of Boston College.
|Scholarship, grant, fellowship, or contest
|Number of applications
|Award provides up to $19,000 toward senior year tuition for the winner. All finalists are awarded tuition scholarships of $3,000. All finalists receive $1,000 gift certificates to the Boston College Bookstore.
|Awarded every year?
|Must be repaid?
|Required to attend a specific school?
|Separate application required?
Steering Committee Member
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02167 United States
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with