- Delta Gamma Foundation Memorial Scholarship
- Ferdinand Torres Scholarship
- Gladys C. Anderson Memorial Scholarship
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Scholarship
- Paul W. Ruckes Scholarship
- R.L. Gillette Scholarship
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, be studying in the U.S., be legally blind, and be accepted into an accredited program. Selection is based upon transcript, three recommendations, and personal statement. One award is given to applicant who demonstrates financial need.
|Scholarship, grant, fellowship, or contest
|Required areas of study
|education and rehabilitation of the blind/visually impaired
|Awarded every year?
|Must be repaid?
|Required to attend a specific school?
|Separate application required?
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
1000 Fifth Avenue, Suite 350
Huntingdon, WV 25701 United States
Log in to be directly connected to
Provide your information below to connect with