Join us at Cornell this summer for our acclaimed two-, three-, five-, and six-week programs designed for motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
As a Summer Cornellian, you can...
• Experience the excitement of college life at a great Ivy League university.
• Take fascinating college courses with Cornell’s world-renowned faculty.
• Get a head start on college by earning three to six college credits.
• Explore careers and majors from Architecture to Business to Veterinary Medicine.
• Attend a college fair and receive one-on-one admission counseling.
• Live, study, and play on one of the nation’s most beautiful college campuses.
• Make friends with students from more than 40 countries.
• Enjoy “an unforgettable, life-changing summer!”
Choose from more than 30 programs and 60 courses in areas such as:
• Architecture and Art
• Business and Leadership
• Computer Science
• Debate and Literature
• Design and Fashion
• Engineering and Robotics
• Government, History, and Law
• Hotel Management
• International Relations
• Medicine and Psychology
• Research and Science
• Social Change and Sustainability
• Veterinary Medicine
You can even design your own custom program or, if you can’t make it to campus, take a Cornell course online.
With personal advising, 24/7 access to health services, and a dedicated residential and academic staff, you’ll have the support you need to excel in and out of the classroom.
Programs are offered between late June and early August. Many fill quickly. Apply now!
Contact us to learn more
The first 25 students to contact us and mention this magazine will receive a free Cornell University Summer College string bag.
Summer College by the numbers
• 1,500 students
• From more than 40 countries
• Enrolled in more than 60 courses
• 34% international students
• 20% identified as minority students
• 18 partner organizations helping to bring underrepresented minority and first-generation college students to campus