Study at Cornell this summer—online or on campus!*
Take a three- or six-week course, or a combined nine-week session. Open to all motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Become a Summer Cornellian
At Cornell University, becoming a residential Summer Cornellian* means a lot. You can:
• Experience the excitement of collegelife at a great Ivy League university while still in high school;
• Take fascinating college courses with world-renowned faculty;
• Get a head start on college by earning three to six college credits;
• Explore potential majors and careers;
• Attend a college fair and receive one-on-one admission counseling;
• Live, study, and play on one of the most beautiful college campuses in the US;
• Make friends with students from around the world; and
• Enjoy “an unforgettable, life-changing summer!”
If you can’t make it to campus, you can take an online Cornell course from anywhere in the world, where you’ll:
• Study with top-notch faculty;
• Receive a Cornell transcript; and
• Connect with current students.
Whether you’re on campus or online, you can choose from hundreds of courses in areas like:
• Business and Marketing
• Human Rights
• International Relations
• Media Studies
• Veterinary Medicine
With personal advising, 24/7 access to health services, and a dedicated residential and academic staff, you’ll have all the support you need to excel as a Summer Cornellian both inside and outside the classroom.
Summer programs are offered between late June and early August.
*On-campus programs are subject to change.